EVERYONE PLEASE READ.. BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Congrats on the future riders of America, Riding days are now just beginning for you. The best rides I have are with my boys, now ages 16 and 20. They still cannot get past me, but I think that will change this year, as my nerve gets weaker every season. Good luck on the names. I fought for my kids names to be Ford and Chevy, and lost out to Richard and Norman. The only thing I got away with is my dog, his name is Yamaha.

when you name a child make sure the abreveation makes sence like S.O.B. Little sh*t or something my youngest almost got named sean oliver becker wify caught on so it sean daniel becker shucks lol baby seat for quads easy just use a ratchet tie down to the grab bar and go or you can drag it behind kids are tuff.

this isnt about sum hot new product.. or sum fabulous 50hp mod... but its big news to me...
just found out today that we (gf an me) are going to have a little girl. I:I

i may have to start building a pink blaster eventually too!

Isn't it funny how you posted such a nice, sweet thing when you've been cheating on me since January? For someone who wanted me to have an abortion, who claims you'll terminate your rights and whatnot, that took some nerve to post, being that you didn't mean any of it.

Yep, I posted it here on the blasterforum. Shoot me. People here don't know you like I do. You only posted it to look like a good guy in the end, when you had every intention of doing what you did to me and our baby.

Isn't it funny how you posted such a nice, sweet thing when you've been cheating on me since January? For someone who wanted me to have an abortion, who claims you'll terminate your rights and whatnot, that took some nerve to post, being that you didn't mean any of it.

Yep, I posted it here on the blasterforum. Shoot me. People here don't know you like I do. You only posted it to look like a good guy in the end, when you had every intention of doing what you did to me and our baby.

wow sorry to hear that :(