EVERYONE PLEASE READ.. BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

congrats to all!! and riding days r NEVER over....powerwheels makes a 4wheeler for as young as 18 months....my 3 year old has been riding since he was 1

congratulations all ya'll crazy kids!! I have 4 boys, logan, river, tyler, and the baby, 5 months travis....its rough at first BUT does get easier!!! just make sure you get em somethin to ride soon as you can!!! My 6 yr old is bmx superstar, gonna move him to a 50 this summer...riding is not the best thing i do, raising a family IS!!!

For me its the other way around, when they were small, it was much easier. Thats right before they are able to reach a lot of places and touch things they shouldn't have:)

ya.. ive thought of that too.. seems like they're just sh*t machines when they are newborns.. but im go nuts tryin to childproof everything under the sun.

Last edited:
me and the woman are also having a little girl, but in less than a month, april 28th is the magic date, congratulations, this is my second and they are wonderful. i hope you love them as much as they love you.

my boy Adon gets into everything he can touch..and when u tell him no he laughs and that makes it hard to yell at him..it was so funny the other day he through his toy behind the couch and looked at me and said sh*t i sound of told him no but it was just to damn funny he is 11month..kids are so cute

Thats Great man i have 2 girls they are 4 and 2 and im only 25 lol...again GRATS there is nothing better in this world then having a baby.