E2S ride.

i will be driving all tuesday night and getting there very early wendsday morning

same here.. maybe we will catch up with ya along the way. I:I

been watching vids...gets the blood pumping.. i will also have the trail quad there this year! be great to do some ripping on the track and trails with the blaster crew!

Flotek drag blaster busco beach play run - YouTube

Flotek Blaster vs. Flotek Alky 421 Banshee @ Busco Beach - YouTube

Flotek 421 drag alky banshee (CLOSE CALL) - YouTube

i will probably be there Tuesday night after 9pm (you dont pay anything for the 3hrs,lol) or before the sun comes up wednesday morning.
gotta get my Flotek cub back up and running. hopefully it will happen in time.

i will probably be there Tuesday night after 9pm (you dont pay anything for the 3hrs,lol) or before the sun comes up wednesday morning.
gotta get my Flotek cub back up and running. hopefully it will happen in time.

if not i know a guy that can loan ya some Flotek cub cylinders for the weekend. ;)

the florida boys are driving up wed at 2am. we'll be up there.. got about 10 bikes going to.. smoker you need to come bro!!

sweeet !!!!!!!
bring plug boots, hahahaaaa

is our 4stroke buddy comin this year ????
the one with that badass "lookin" 400ex ???

sweeet !!!!!!!
bring plug boots, hahahaaaa

is our 4stroke buddy comin this year ????
the one with that badass "lookin" 400ex ???

we still should have ian do a plug check on it tho hahahahhaha

the guy on the 400ex..he was the 1 flashing his cell phone light cause the fuse kept burning out while we where all riding around him lol

we still should have ian do a plug check on it tho hahahahhaha

the guy on the 400ex..he was the 1 flashing his cell phone light cause the fuse kept burning out while we where all riding around him lol

2 of the funniest moments of last year !!!!!!!

a flashing cell phone in the woods, and a spark plug...hit out of the stadium !!!!!!
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaa

compression is down on the snail.. should probably ring it before busco.. damn!

i will have 2 blaster with me this year.

the florida boys are driving up wed at 2am. we'll be up there.. got about 10 bikes going to.. smoker you need to come bro!!

i wish i could make it, unfortunately i will be down south deployed fighting off the butt pirate drug dealers from smuggling drugs into ourt country I:I

next yr i will be there with at least 1 running bike....ill be moving nect july to warmer less rainy climates. i can smell busco now....

no awk, he didnt like busco he says. maybe thats because he couldnt ride either of his two 4 jokes!!! they were both broken hahaaahahah

could be cause he got embarrased on them 4 jokes, when dually and I really put it on him them last few rides together ????

could be cause he got embarrased on them 4 jokes, when dually and I really put it on him them last few rides together ????

probably was that too :)

dont forget to mention he put 2,300 dollars into that 400ex to smoke my blaster and we were still beating him on the straight aways! lmao