Drum To Disc

T

Tigga

anyone have any idea wear to locate front disc brakes that could fit a 1999 blaster...

I know 03+ have disc brakes but will they fit all a 99 blaster or will i need to modify some things

No, you will not have to midify anything. They are a direct bolt up. I put 05 blaster front brakes on my 01 blaster an they bolted right up.

No, you will not have to midify anything. They are a direct bolt up. I put 05 blaster front brakes on my 01 blaster an they bolted right up.

Like he said, I to recently purchased a set of 06' front hydrualic brakes from Ebay for $180.00 shipped for my Blaster and they bolted right on despite the fact the buyer I bought'em off of, forget to give me the mounting bolts for the calipers and I have to get extended brake lines because I have Burgard cycles +2 +1 Extended A Arms but the pro's beat the cons.

Hope this helps.

Well don't let them fool you. Buying just the caliper and disc is going to be a problem. The spindles are different. You need warrior or banshee spindles or 03+ blaster spindles. Without them you will have no where to bolt the caliper. So what you need is left and right spindles from a banshee,warrior,03+ blaster then you need calipers, discs, and hubs from the same three bikes, then you need a front, master cylinder from any yamaha quad that has front disc brakes. And of course you brake lines.

HEY WHATS UP,MY NAME IS WES..YOU SEEM TO KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT,I HAVE A QUESTION,I TRYED TO PUT WARRIOR FRONT BRAKES ON MY 2001 BLASTER,DIDNT WORK..DO YOU KNOW ANY WAYS TO MAKE THEM WORK?THE TOP A-ARM BALL JOINT I HAD TO REAM IT OUT TO FIT,BUT STILL NO WAY TO HOLD IT TO THE SPINDLE,DO THE WARRIOR BALL JOINTS FIT IN THE BLASTER A-ARMS?