Douglas wheels holeshot tires

NEONNIGHT34609

Dec 19, 2010
FLORIDA
i can get a set for 100 buxs is this a deal tires and wheels look perfect tires about 80% tread. good combo ?

ITP HOLESHOT 20X11X8 TIRES MOUNTED ON POLISHED 8X8 DOUGLAS RED LABEL RIMS
3ka3pa3lb5V45O35Z6b1l26376f9e1c2b1d64.jpg

Last edited:
i have stock rear wheels that are plugged patched and just about done. i was thinking this would be a pretty good deal since i am in need anyway

dont make the mistake i did, and buy them without knowing what douglas wheel it is, make sure it's the .190 or red/black/blue label that is the strongest, i'm not sure what rating system goes with douglas or itp
but i got a set of itps and tires for a great price early last year, it turns out they are the .125 thickness, and absolutely suck, the tires are stronger than the rim, but i am running 6 ply's now, and even if i dont directly hit a rock with the rim, the tire still bends the rim
get the thickest rim you can, unless you only run in the sand.
if you want the strongest, imo, get banshee or rappy rolled lip factory rims !!!!!!!!!!!

better go to the itp website and see what the red label means...... 125, .160 or .190
i personally will never, ever again purchase a .125 thickness rim
they are garbage for on the trails, unless you ride like a girl, or only ride in sand or on groomed mx or drag tracks, they do not hold up to my style or terrain that i ride in
.190 thickness or banshee/rappy rims are my choice for rough/rocky trails

there ya go, our resident technician tater has spoken.
red label = .190
go for it !!!!!!!!!!!!

there ya go, our resident technician tater has spoken.
red label = .190
go for it !!!!!!!!!!!!

haha..yeah the reds are pretty tough.. i trail rode with some blue labels before and they got trashed after about 5 miles... make sure they are red labels.. and i was looking at the pic they look like 22" tires..not my thing, but its not my quad. still a good deal..very fair price.. new you would be looking at about $240 for whats there.

haha..yeah the reds are pretty tough.. i trail rode with some blue labels before and they got trashed after about 5 miles... make sure they are red labels.. and i was looking at the pic they look like 22" tires..not my thing, but its not my quad. still a good deal..very fair price.. new you would be looking at about $240 for whats there.

in his op 20X11X8 TIRES MOUNTED

free to good home.........................
my slightly used, itp .125 rims, only 1 summer of riding on them

rj1jk7.jpg

2r74qv6.jpg

might make good paper weights, or cashed in for beer money !!!!

free to good home.........................
my slightly used, itp .125 rims, only 1 summer of riding on them

rj1jk7.jpg

2r74qv6.jpg

might make good paper weights, or cashed in for beer money !!!!

those look like victim's of "awk mountain"