dirt wheels mag. aug. issue

the blaster dominated the entry level class for 20 years, it took a newly redesigned from the ground up raptor 250 to finally replace it. and im happy that the blaster can still run with the rappy. even after 20 years and being shut down by yamaha the blaster still likes to give others a run for there money

the blaster dominated the entry level class for 20 years, it took a newly redesigned from the ground up raptor 250 to finally replace it. and im happy that the blaster can still run with the rappy. even after 20 years and being shut down by yamaha the blaster still likes to give others a run for there money. (when i say others i mean all the other 250 4 pokes)

I'm glad they made it look bad to be honest. unknowing noobs may start selling used 2 strokes they got for cheap to unknowingly downgrade to small 4 strokes thinking they're upgrading lmfao... I'm always in the market for cheap bikes to flip lol. but I always end up riding them for longer than I plan and wanting to keep everything lmfao...