Deal of the century!

Yeah I'm all set. This toomey is not leaving here...not as clean as this thing is!

A man can try lol. I need an exhaust, CFM air box or something similar, hydraulic rear brake, and a few other little things.

Nice find, too bad they went crazy with green spray paint. I think it has been said before, but the arms are NOT burgards. Also the reeds are boysen dual stage power reeds.
Damn you stole that thing!

what kind of carb was on it? I'm wondering if maybe it's a 34pj and they swapped the throttle, cable, and carb all at once

what kind of carb was on it? I'm wondering if maybe it's a 34pj and they swapped the throttle, cable, and carb all at once

It might just be a 34pj, I think I saw that, let me check.

Also, IT HAS A +2 SWINGER!!! Hell yesss. I still have a couple questions about it, vid coming shortly.

More of the new blasty - YouTube

Basically what I am asking is, is the bottom of the 400ex shock cut? Are the front shocks definitely works? Do they need to be rebuilt because they are springy? Still deciding on what brand the a-arms are? Thanks for all the input so far!

look like burgard a-arms or atv fourplay and the shocks are defntly works and the 400ex rear is defiantly cut

Thanks for the info! I had a 400ex shocks arrive today and it looks different from the one that is already on my bike. I think the one on my bike is a Z400 shock.