Deal of the century!

Thanks awk! Can anyone verify what a-arms those are from the vid I posted?

i think the only ones i know of that are angled like that are
ATV-FOURPLAY ???

EDIT... nope, just looked, not atv fourplay
maybe snyder motorsports ???

they may be asr or snyder arms. hard to say. they look to have been reworked maybe. hard to tell with detailer close up pics. shocks look longer than stock. check the length from bolt to bolt. may very well be a long travel front suspension setup.

awesome score!

Last edited:
they may be asr or snyder arms. hard to say. they look to have been reworked maybe. hard to tell with detailer close up pics. shocks look longer than stock. check the length from bolt to bolt. may very well be a long ttavel front suspension setup.

awesome score!

Thanks! I will take some measurements tomorrow to see how wide I got. I don't think they are the same pair as the ones you were selling. Maybe same size but not the same build

that does look like those awk, I am going to take another look at how the upper a-arm is mounted though, it looks really weird.

I still can't believe that. I paid 100 more for my hunk of sh*t with no plastics, missing crank, and a lot of stuff that was just flat worn out.

so once again, you suck sir lol

I don't know what to say, deals just love to find me brandoz :p

Stay away from my parts Prime!! I will probably part it at the end of the summer after I get my experience of racing.

Blasty95: yessir

oh is it modified? I will have to go back and take a look, why would he modify it?

I am going to part it when I am done riding the blaster, probably right before I leave for college in a year. More parts for you guys!