da f**k

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this may come as a shock 99LRD, but sarcasm and humor don't really translate well into type. I've found they tend to come through on the other end as simply condescending and rude...

While it is true that we have a few minors amongst us, I believe that the majority (albeit the mostly silent majority) are well rounded mature adults who happen to get a lot of useful information from this website.

I djack was iron-fisted about that particular rule, both parties would be on a 10 day suspension (and kronik for posting that 99's an idiot) . The fact is, there's a fairly long leash as we're all fairly familiar here but that doesn't mean that the leash won't be yanked on too.

On a side note, I don't believe 99LRD and sheeblast/motoman were in cahootz together. Just happened to agree on a few points occasionally. Honestly, I agreed with somethings sheeblast said (occasionally that is) but still think the admin's did the right thing by kicking him (and motoman too!) out.

I know this may come as a shock 99LRD, but sarcasm and humor don't really translate well into type. I've found they tend to come through on the other end as simply condescending and rude...

While it is true that we have a few minors amongst us, I believe that the majority (albeit the mostly silent majority) are well rounded mature adults who happen to get a lot of useful information from this website.

I djack was iron-fisted about that particular rule, both parties would be on a 10 day suspension (and kronik for posting that 99's an idiot) . The fact is, there's a fairly long leash as we're all fairly familiar here but that doesn't mean that the leash won't be yanked on too.

On a side note, I don't believe 99LRD and sheeblast/motoman were in cahootz together. Just happened to agree on a few points occasionally. Honestly, I agreed with somethings sheeblast said (occasionally that is) but still think the admin's did the right thing by kicking him (and motoman too!) out.

I don't see where people find the connection between myself and sheeblast other than the fact he lives in Ohio. Wishful thinking is my guess.

Perhaps a lot of people find you equally as grating as he and his brother so naturally connect you three

The point is, I believe the "grating" comes from the misunderstanding between typer and reader. I have often typed things I laughed about only to find other people didn't find it funny at all (perhaps not funny or sometimes even just insulting) and had to go back and read it with a "third party" type view point to see why. Once I re-read it ignoring my intentions I figured out why they thought I was being rude.

I've tried now to come with no sarcasm or quips, simply meaningful information given in as direct and complete way as possible.

I djack was iron-fisted about that particular rule, both parties would be on a 10 day suspension (and kronik for posting that 99's an idiot) .
I won't disagree, I probably shouldn't have called him an idiot. But it's just what everyone else is thinking.

I get very frustrated, being a loyal member for 2 years, to see this forum going down the toilet. Before it was strictly knowledge, now it's an arguing match. :(

Perhaps a lot of people find you equally as grating as he and his brother so naturally connect you three

The point is, I believe the "grating" comes from the misunderstanding between typer and reader. I have often typed things I laughed about only to find other people didn't find it funny at all (perhaps not funny or sometimes even just insulting) and had to go back and read it with a "third party" type view point to see why. Once I re-read it ignoring my intentions I figured out why they thought I was being rude.

I've tried now to come with no sarcasm or quips, simply meaningful information given in as direct and complete way as possible.

Confuses me. I'm on numerous other forums and it's rarely ever an issue. Some people just don't get it I guess....different demographic I suppose.

I djack was iron-fisted about that particular rule, both parties would be on a 10 day suspension (and kronik for posting that 99's an idiot) .
I won't disagree, I probably shouldn't have called him an idiot. But it's just what everyone else is thinking.

I get very frustrated, being a loyal member for 2 years, to see this forum going down the toilet. Before it was strictly knowledge, now it's an arguing match. :(

Well it is the "off topic" forum......you should expect to see misc topics, debates, arguing, insults, etc....welcome to the internet. I'm the type of person that if I trip and fall in real life I just laugh it off......I don't go over to the owner of the property and beat the hell out of them.

i associate you with sheeblast because you stick up for him in every post with your signature. thought you were buddies.......my bad.

and 99 i undestand how a sig works bud, im not that much of a hillbilly .....

Last edited:

Well it is the "off topic" forum......you should expect to see misc topics, debates, arguing, insults, etc....welcome to the internet. I'm the type of person that if I trip and fall in real life I just laugh it off......I don't go over to the owner of the property and beat the hell out of them.

No, no. I agree. And I don't think it is a problem with the administration. I agree, people should express their feelings and opinions. Fine. But there should be a limitation to that. You just constantly create arguements over everything. It gets very annoying. There are other "offenders" but you seem to be the worst... no offense.

No, no. I agree. And I don't think it is a problem with the administration. I agree, people should express their feelings and opinions. Fine. But there should be a limitation to that. You just constantly create arguements over everything. It gets very annoying. There are other "offenders" but you seem to be the worst... no offense.

That's usually just because I have a varied view from the majority quite frankly.

i aint a lickarse but shee did help me alot and personly i think he shouldn't of been banned ... this thread is epic fail though lol

I am a fan of keeping the peace, but continue to get a kick out of these same threads (though probably not for the same reason as others). They seem to repeat more and more often lately.

You know guys if you really despise 99 all so much then don't respond to him...that simple. By attacking him at every post you in essence are doing the exact same thing. The one difference is you are actually taking it on when you have made it clear numerous times you don't respect his opinion. By doing this you are joining the childishness that ensues every time he posts.

I will not speak for 99 but have read enough of these threads to realize that he most likely gets a kick out of upsetting others, as sheeblast did, just as members will continue to do.

Yes, sarcasm does not transfer well to words and Kennedy deserves everything he gets for posting that sh*t and for his horrible documented engine jobs. If someone wants to support him though why should that upset you? If you have an opinion that he sucks and will not use him then let those who think he can build a motor find out for themselves. If they cannot read the writing on the wall and still decide to let him touch their motor then they get what they deserve.

Debate is good for the forum, pics don't lie, and good work will speak for itself especially on a forum. Kennedy is a horrible engine builder IMO. I've gathered that, but don't need to name-call others who choose to support him in order to prove the point.

So kennedy calls awk a retard, and also disses ken by taking this from his site. This is little kid behavior, just like turning around and doing the same thing to members you dislike in a thread complaining how this behavior is bull.

Not much logic there........True I find it laughable reading these threads, but mainly because they become so hypocritical on each side and end up always overlooking the real issue, which for instance in this thread is kennedy, now he slithers back under the carpet and 99 becomes the topic.

Listen if your words affected 99 he'd be gone already so I doubt that will happen, it just becomes something to expect, yet engaging this makes you no better. I've tried to say this before but if you really dis-like him don't respond even if he says something that does offend you. Ignoring fully, will piss off someone trying to get a rise, more than engaging them. This is simple psychology.

Hudack, you could open a post on anything, and it always ends with everyone mad at 99 and some chicks kissing or naked. Classic.

Last edited:
Reactions: xKroniK13x
if you take enough rep away from someone does it give then an infraction or something? jw cuz were on the topic of 99

I'm not sure, I've never wanted to take someones rep as it is hard to earn and usually only given when someone helps another. But I will say that it is there for a reason so if you feel strongly about it, it is the forum's way of allowing you to show disapproval. I would however think before doing so as he can also do the same to you .... something to consider.

Truthfully man, I have no problems and am not taking sides either way. Unless it is to point out how kennedy's actual work is bull......but IMO I wouldn't sink to it, just to prove a point or because your in a name calling match. It would defeat the purpose of earning rep helping each other if we all just took it away when we disagreed. That is why debate is good, name-calling, not-so-much.

Although I have done it as well, I have learned my lesson, and am now on the peace-keepin, blaster promoting, helping each other out cause.I:I

Last edited:
I am a fan of keeping the peace, but continue to get a kick out of these same threads (though probably not for the same reason as others). They seem to repeat more and more often lately.

You know guys if you really despise 99 all so much then don't respond to him...that simple. By attacking him at every post you in essence are doing the exact same thing. The one difference is you are actually taking it on when you have made it clear numerous times you don't respect his opinion. By doing this you are joining the childishness that ensues every time he posts.

I will not speak for 99 but have read enough of these threads to realize that he most likely gets a kick out of upsetting others, as sheeblast did, just as members will continue to do.

Yes, sarcasm does not transfer well to words and Kennedy deserves everything he gets for posting that sh*t and for his horrible documented engine jobs. If someone wants to support him though why should that upset you? If you have an opinion that he sucks and will not use him then let those who think he can build a motor find out for themselves. If they cannot read the writing on the wall and still decide to let him touch their motor then they get what they deserve.

Debate is good for the forum, pics don't lie, and good work will speak for itself especially on a forum. Kennedy is a horrible engine builder IMO. I've gathered that, but don't need to name-call others who choose to support him in order to prove the point.

So kennedy calls awk a retard, and also disses ken by taking this from his site. This is little kid behavior, just like turning around and doing the same thing to members you dislike in a thread complaining how this behavior is bull.

Not much logic there........True I find it laughable reading these threads, but mainly because they become so hypocritical on each side and end up always overlooking the real issue, which for instance in this thread is kennedy, now he slithers back under the carpet and 99 becomes the topic.

Listen if your words affected 99 he'd be gone already so I doubt that will happen, it just becomes something to expect, yet engaging this makes you no better. I've tried to say this before but if you really dis-like him don't respond even if he says something that does offend you. Ignoring fully, will piss off someone trying to get a rise, more than engaging them. This is simple psychology.

Hudack, you could open a post on anything, and it always ends with everyone mad at 99 and some chicks kissing or naked. Classic.

You, sir, deserve rep for that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.