da f**k

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude quit being a troll everytime someone says anything about kennedy you have to side with that ahole no matter what there saying about him so if you dont have anything to add other than "i swing from kennedy's nut im gonna defend him" GTFO btw im 15 so suck my little kid nuts and go put your 1/2 inch peepee in to your rifled, taper bored stock carb and swirled head

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahaaaaa < me gaspin for air to laugh so hard again......

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaa

full 100+ rep ponits comin at ya kiddo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was layin down a novel of law !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude quit being a troll everytime someone says anything about kennedy you have to side with that ahole no matter what there saying about him so if you dont have anything to add other than "i swing from kennedy's nut im gonna defend him" GTFO btw im 15 so suck my little kid nuts and go put your 1/2 inch peepee in to your rifled, taper bored stock carb and swirled head

his pepe should be shrivveled up or severely swirled by the end of that I:I

To the OP, I think it's funny he took the time out of his day to screenshot AWK and put it on his flikr account. Tells me AWK got under his skin more than Kennedy lets on. I doubt seriously anything Kennedy says would bother AWK at all, he'll just brush it off as babble...

i kinda figured awk wasnt going to get all upset about it just thought it would be a funny topic and we would get some laughs out of it I:I...........dun dun dun 99lrd to the rescue to rain on our paraide

kinda made the parade better cause the raggin on him is the best part!

notice how i said to the rescue rain isnt always a bad thing sometimes you just gota dance naked in the rain let me know if this gives you nightmares cause it sure as sh*t gave me nightmares

Last edited by a moderator:
that dancin in the rain chick looks like ted nugents twin sister

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahaaaaa < me gaspin for air to laugh so hard again......

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaa

full 100+ rep ponits comin at ya kiddo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was layin down a novel of law !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha thanks awk i wonder if hes gonna defend himself now

he will defend himself, as did kennedy, and the black knight seen below

all talk but not a leg to stand on.......................

and now, for another controversial subject on lrd's list....................................

wait for it................................

wait for it...................................................

girls kissing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure its not 99s mom?

Oh dayum. Thats just cold. Hahahaha I like this thread about as much as I dislike you 99LRD. So why don't you pop back in here and throw a hissy fit defending yourself and explain to us why it's just kids that ride Blasters. And by the way, I know most of us "kids" could whoop your virgin a**. =]

and now, for another controversial subject on lrd's list....................................

wait for it................................

wait for it...................................................

girls kissing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YouTube - ‪Beijos e sexo entre lesbicass.wmv‬&rlm;

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damn, you scared him away, i hope its rainin in ohio, cause him and his mom must be havin a good time outside!!!

I love me some girl on girl action. Just like I love me some bad girls. Unlike 99lrd who will argue with you in a strictly tits and a$$ thread. I mean who would start an argument in a thread like that, with that many pics to take your mind off anything else...

Status
Not open for further replies.