da f**k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dayum. Thats just cold. Hahahaha I like this thread about as much as I dislike you 99LRD. So why don't you pop back in here and throw a hissy fit defending yourself and explain to us why it's just kids that ride Blasters. And by the way, I know most of us "kids" could whoop your virgin a**. =]

You're only a state away........we could always arrange a meet and see you try. ;)

That might just work out. I'd like to see it happen sometime. I'll give you gas money. You think that everyone under 18 is just a push over? Wrong again sir. Not everyone that rides a Blaster is a kid either. So go play with your "bored and rifled carb".

i gottta say i LOL'd preety hard at 99's comment hahah about the kids and the banshees
but just reading half of the post here is why i dont post much on this site anymore.

That might just work out. I'd like to see it happen sometime. I'll give you gas money. You think that everyone under 18 is just a push over? Wrong again sir. Not everyone that rides a Blaster is a kid either. So go play with your "bored and rifled carb".

.......you don't even have a driver's license. 8-| I'd say meet halfway, but you might be too tired from walking by that time. I:I

.......you don't even have a driver's license. 8-| I'd say meet halfway, but you might be too tired from walking by that time. I:I

dude, seriously......why cant you just leave it with a post that is reasonable for the thread. so many people call you out just so everybody can laugh at you,not with you.
your first post in this thread was very relevant to something. but after that you just turned stupid.
if you want to be a part of this forum dont make fun of the other members on here.
nobody asked my opinion but im giving it. you attract all the negative comments to yourself.
if i was somebody important on here i would be giving you three strikes before you were gone along with your buddy sheeblast. and you would have gotten strike one for disrespecting this forum by calling us all kids.
im not a kid but there are kids on here that act more mature than you do.

dude, seriously......why cant you just leave it with a post that is reasonable for the thread. so many people call you out just so everybody can laugh at you,not with you.
your first post in this thread was very relevant to something. but after that you just turned stupid.
if you want to be a part of this forum dont make fun of the other members on here.
nobody asked my opinion but im giving it. you attract all the negative comments to yourself.
if i was somebody important on here i would be giving you three strikes before you were gone along with your buddy sheeblast. and you would have gotten strike one for disrespecting this forum by calling us all kids.
Is this angus kennedy

because we all love clusterf**ks, why do you think most of us by basketcase blasters??

and no im not angus, and i would never try to be he sucks

The last 2 pages have been just insults towards me. 8-| I was hoping some might find it humorous that most of the members are kids(because they are) going up against a banshee forum gang which is mostly 18+, but then the 15 year old got all butthurt about it and offended because of a fact. My bad. 8-|

why must all my threads turn into a huge cluster f**ck of sh*t ??
lol

I think much of the human race is immune to sarcasm and humor in this day and age...at least in the US. All they know how to do is point and fire. I don't know how people live with themselves if they are just butthurt all the time and always feel so "threatened". :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.