cop stories

Dan151

Jan 1, 2008
mass
anybody got any good stories about getting in trouble with the cops?

last thing that happened to me was i was riding in a sand pit over the summer and there must have been 30 people there. so everyone was riding around and then this dude on a predator rode up to me and said there were 3 cop squad cars on the other side of the pit and eventually everyone saw them so there was a massive scramble. everyone darted into trails and into the woods to get away from the cops so me and my friends that were riding with me road into the woods and hid behind my friends shop a little ways across the road and about 5 minutes later a cop walks behind the place and starts yelling at us but he couldnt do anything cuz we were on my friends property so he eventually left with just giving us a warning but idk how the hell he knew where we were lol

well many years bak when i was like 12 we had a suzuki king quad. me and my bro were riding along and got pulled over by the cops. he ran the vins and it was reported stolen. so it ended up getting impounded. im not sure if we got back the two grand we paid for it or not. my step dad toook care of all that.

hey were you live in mass anywhere near RI i need to find a place to ride but one day i was riding in johnston dump and a cop car drove up to me and said just dont tuch the machines and i can ride their all i want so i dident but eventualy someone tuched them and i went riding their so im climbing some hills and screwing around when a cop car comes and sees me so i think hes comming to chat because he knew me but it wasen't him and he tryed to arrest me so i just screwed out of their because cop cars caint go on powerlines but now i caint go back pretty sad i miss that place

well this happens on dirtbikes and all the time. SO ok me and my friend were ridding dirtbikes in theese bike trails when all of a sudden a park police rolls up on atv(utility) with all this big boxes on the racks and as he gets to us we took off and the park police tryed to ram my friend and only threw him off balance so we got away with that one. Ok another i was ridding with my friend(a 5th grade lol) on a crf150r and he was towards a entrance to a ditch witch had 3 escape rout when a park police comes up he takes off and they try to ram him but didnt even hit him and he took off 1 way and park police never caught him anyways we run from the park police and cops everyday cause some times we ride on the streets to get to were we needa go lol

my cousin was runnin from the cops he couldnt get away so he gave up and got off the blaster put his hands up and waited for the cop to get out and ran bac to the bike and took through the woods

well i live out in the country and i was like 12 and i just got a moped that was like a 50cc and our cop in out town is an ass and i was ridin down our road which nobody drives on and he pulled me over with my motorcycle helmet on and me on my moped lol

hey were you live in mass anywhere near RI i need to find a place to ride but one day i was riding in johnston dump and a cop car drove up to me and said just dont tuch the machines and i can ride their all i want so i dident but eventualy someone tuched them and i went riding their so im climbing some hills and screwing around when a cop car comes and sees me so i think hes comming to chat because he knew me but it wasen't him and he tryed to arrest me so i just screwed out of their because cop cars caint go on powerlines but now i caint go back pretty sad i miss that place

i live in north andover, mass and i ride at this sand pit in wilmington off the highway but RI is a bit of a hike from here. but theres a place down in cape cod called race point where i hear you can ride atvs or dirt bikes on the beach and some small sand dunes there but im not sure and i think you have to pay to get in. my mom went with her boyfriend in a jeep lol

lol!!!
me and my friends have been pulled over 3 times.... on the way to the cory that we ride at and the cops only tell us not to do it again!!

but the first time they pulled us over I stopped and my friend darted off into the woods.... the cop diddent even look at me. he ran after my friend... he ended up catching my friend and my friend got a ticket thats all.....

if you get a ticket in RI its 500 and you have to go to cort and then pay more to get it out of inpound

I dont know how much is ticket was but he did not get it inpounded......
I guess he was just lucky

and also, once u start running dont give up or else ull get charged with avading arrest/running

all of you are lucky in the uk if we get pulled over by the cops the crush our quads and you can't do anything about it so we always run hehe lol

all of you are lucky in the uk if we get pulled over by the cops the crush our quads and you can't do anything about it so we always run hehe lol
U SERIOUSE!!!! just for getting pulled over if that happened id go all out lol

lol, i have alot of them. one didin't turn out soo good though,i used to have a 300ex. i was just riding around and a cop starts chasing me so i head for the woods i'm hauling ass and i hit a rock and a huge bump so it broke my tie rod and i have no control,i go off a jump and start fliping down a hill until i got smacked agianst a tree, i woke up in a hospital bed, the judge forced me to sell it, but it was completely destroyed.

i have a bunch of riding buddies with loud pipes just like me, when the cops come we just split directions and meet back at a place. but one time my friend ran out of gas, and had nowhere to go so he got fined big time.

Cops ram you with their cars around here. A year or 2 ago they killed some kid cause they rammed in to him while he was crossing a bridge. He went of they bridge and landed on a rock or something. They also just recently made it legal for them to through spike strips out at atvs. This state is completely anti atv, it sucks, lol

im usually on my yz250f i've been chased mad times never cought hahaha in jersey its 4 month impound and 800 to get your bike/atv out

lol the few cops that my town has dont do sh*t, the worst they do is send you home and call your parents its so funny cuz nothing ever happens here

hearing what can really happen out there makes me wanna run even harder. but yeah were behind(me and other dirtbikesers) we needa put more boulders in the way so the park police on atv cant get through lol