cop stories

lol the cops in my town just bought 10 yamaha utility atvs a week ago worth about $7000 each because kids have been smoking pot in a forest reserve and under the power lines where i ride. i see them there everyday all sh*t faced in there circle its wicked funny cuz my friends got a blaster with a toomey on its wicked loud so it scares the crap out of them when we go by ahaha but now the cops are patrolling the forest so now i gata watch out when i ride there

i was at football practice one day and i see my brother riding out of the woods and blazing across the soccerfeilds and the top of the football feild and hes booking and i get out of my stance and point im like THATS MY BROTHER!! and everyones like whooaaa and behind him is a couple brand new town cops on polarises and my coach gives me a dirty look and im like yiiikes nvm coach idk him thats no idk thats who ever its deff not my brother tho thats like ttooootaly like noo thats yeah... hes like shut up get back to ur position.. so an hour later as practice is ending my brother is back! and the blaster doesnt sound good and he pulled into the woods and i heard it bog out so i run over by the trail he went into by the parking lot and i see him run out and jack byrnes (poliece cheif hero) HA he gets out of his undercover taurus and pulls out his GUN!! so my brother looks at me then looks at jack puts his hands up and screams DONT SHOOT IM A KID ahaha so he runs back into the woods and THATS when my MOM came to get me and she sees this happening she jumps out of the car and runs in the woods after my brother before fat jack and she pulls my brother off the blaster before he could get the engine to turn over and my entire team is watchin in awe as my mom pulls my big brother out the the woods by his wrist and gives him to jack.. of course jack has to act like he just stopped fbi's most wanted criminal ahah and my brother went to court and had sumthing like 64 charges dropped to 14 minor charges like unregistered and stuff like that even tho he was on a police chase for a good 2 hours on the highway in some parts oh mann and then he picked up the quad from the woods a week or 2 later with his friends truck and brought it home and left it under the back porch for a good year and a half then he moved to floridia and he gave the seized blaster to me and i fixed it up nice and thats the funny story of how i got my blaster.

i was at football practice one day and i see my brother riding out of the woods and blazing across the soccerfeilds and the top of the football feild and hes booking and i get out of my stance and point im like THATS MY BROTHER!! and everyones like whooaaa and behind him is a couple brand new town cops on polarises and my coach gives me a dirty look and im like yiiikes nvm coach idk him thats no idk thats who ever its deff not my brother tho thats like ttooootaly like noo thats yeah... hes like shut up get back to ur position.. so an hour later as practice is ending my brother is back! and the blaster doesnt sound good and he pulled into the woods and i heard it bog out so i run over by the trail he went into by the parking lot and i see him run out and jack byrnes (poliece cheif hero) HA he gets out of his undercover taurus and pulls out his GUN!! so my brother looks at me then looks at jack puts his hands up and screams DONT SHOOT IM A KID ahaha so he runs back into the woods and THATS when my MOM came to get me and she sees this happening she jumps out of the car and runs in the woods after my brother before fat jack and she pulls my brother off the blaster before he could get the engine to turn over and my entire team is watchin in awe as my mom pulls my big brother out the the woods by his wrist and gives him to jack.. of course jack has to act like he just stopped fbi's most wanted criminal ahah and my brother went to court and had sumthing like 64 charges dropped to 14 minor charges like unregistered and stuff like that even tho he was on a police chase for a good 2 hours on the highway in some parts oh mann and then he picked up the quad from the woods a week or 2 later with his friends truck and brought it home and left it under the back porch for a good year and a half then he moved to floridia and he gave the seized blaster to me and i fixed it up nice and thats the funny story of how i got my blaster.

holy sh*t!

wow,don't go to the same place if u are being chased! lol at least he didn't crash into the taurus

yeah i doubt the police cheif would shoot a kid anyway no matter what the kid did.. it would look really bad in the sunday paper ya kno.. aha when ever i think of it i laugh.. godd mike is soo dumb hahaha " DONT SHOOT IM JUST A KID!!" ahahahahaa classic haa

now that i think about it thats pretty immature for a 17 year old... or maybe it was more so insanity than immaturity.. il never know because he moved to floridia its weird not having him around i never see him eh w e hel probably come up next christmas i hope :(

Fortunately I don't have any stories other then me and a bud saw a cop parked in a patrol car on the side of a nice riding spot. I straight just drove up to him and asked if he minded us riding. He said no as long as no one complains. It's the peeps that complain who are the bad guys. BTW had He of had a problem- roost to the face and I'm gone. Good luck catching me in your police car :)...PB