Commencing 240 rebuild!

Ride report: its a blast! He, see what I did there?! It's a beast... power all over, handles great and NO MORE CARB LEAK!

Pros: it's got power. From about 1/3 of the way through the rpm range and seems to never stop. The 14t sprocket works well and makes 1st gear much longer where before it was nearly useless. The widening kit makes it corner flat... amazingly flat. The rear end is also 4 inches wider and slides out easily as long as the rpms are up enough to loosen the tires. I've only ridden dirt roads today, no trails, track or sand. when i get to the other terrain, I feel it will work equally well. I did a quick plug chop and it's a tiny bit rich but that could be due to the extra jet before the card. The nice thing with that is it's got a dial to adjust it so I can tweak on the fly.

Cons: I've developed a leak around the case. Its the seal around it so it shouldn't be tough to fix but I'll have to do that. I'm pulling to the left slightly so I dont think the fronnt end is lined up properly. Lastly, I didn't get any pics before I out it away. I'll hopefully have those tomorrow.

Pulling one way can be caused by uneven tread and tyre pressures or a dragging brake.

If the rear axle is out of alignment it can cause it to pull to one side.

I'm going to have the carrier looked at tonight as well as the toe adjustment... hopefully take care of the directional issue then hopefully break into the oil leaking problem.

Soooo... I guess it wasn't as clean as I thought. After breaking it in yesterday, three laps around my buddies track and kerplow. Looks like I'll have a fresh rebuild for the summer.

Leaky carb culprate... that's holding strong. No issues there anymore.

Right before it popped...

It's funny, the only thing I wasn't worried about rebuilding or fixing, is now getting rebuilt. 72.25, here I come. I'll know the extent of the damage tonight.

the graphics were custom. I cut them myself and pinned with green.

But on a side note... My wheeler is done, here she is!