COLORS we need more!!!!

samolia

Jul 13, 2008
Alger, Michigan
ok we all know that it goes like this...
admin=red
moderator=blue
supporter=green
tech=yellow
normal=orange

now heres my question shouldnt we add another color for the engine builders on the site like flowtech, kennedy, and wildcard....
like make em purple or something i dont know something different from the rest i think it would help out the new people tremendouslyI:I...

UNLESS thats what the yellow is for haha..
thanks for your time..

I:IblasterforumI:I

Yes, this is where the yellow comes in:)

ok we all know that it goes like this...
admin=red
moderator=blue
supporter=green
tech=yellow
normal=orange

now heres my question shouldnt we add another color for the engine builders on the site like flowtech, kennedy, and wildcard....
like make em purple or something i dont know something different from the rest i think it would help out the new people tremendouslyI:I...

UNLESS thats what the yellow is for haha..
thanks for your time..

I:IblasterforumI:I

They are not site recognized "technicians"..

While they are all smart, and very helpful I think they have to be asked to become titled as such.

dont forget phragle, hes more suspension than engine help but we all know the blasters suspension needs just as much help, if not more than engine work lol.

not saying he doesnt know engines but he helps out everyone with suspension more than engine. tech for sure.

yes i have sent them all PMs. wildcard2. kennedy_power, and flotek all said they would take on the tech status. I see cbaber got wildcard already, and we are just waiting for him to give ther other 2 fine motor builders on thei forum the tech status. should be very soon.