• Black

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Blue

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

zmaro

Dec 7, 2010
MN
When I bought my A-arms/hydros they were painted green by the previous owner. I was thinking of painting them yellow to match my rear beadlocks and the factory blaster stickers. I think polished would look good but I don't want to go to all that trouble, so the other options are silver or black.

What do you think?

2m4ygs9.jpg

6tcnxi.jpg

Bein that your tank is blue and in your picture it looks like your hood is also blue, I'd go with a similiar shade of blue for the hubs ... Then take your flywheel cover and the oil pump cover ( or the whole clutch cover ) off and paint them the same color blue to pull it all together. I did my front and rear hubs, flywheel cover, oil pump cover, and shifter all in a smiliar shade of blue as my plastics and I think it looks sick ! Everyone that has seen my blasty sense the paint absolutely loves it ( even my girl's grandmother who could give 2 sh*ts about any atv haha ) but everyone has their own opinion.

Bein that your tank is blue and in your picture it looks like your hood is also blue, I'd go with a similiar shade of blue for the hubs ... Then take your flywheel cover and the oil pump cover ( or the whole clutch cover ) off and paint them the same color blue to pull it all together. I did my front and rear hubs, flywheel cover, oil pump cover, and shifter all in a smiliar shade of blue as my plastics and I think it looks sick ! Everyone that has seen my blasty sense the paint absolutely loves it ( even my girl's grandmother who could give 2 sh*ts about any atv haha ) but everyone has their own opinion.

i voted Yellow cause i think it would accent the rest of that color on your bike, also the beadlock rings... yellow FTW!!!!!

I was thinking of painting the hubs yellow, then also paint the indented ring and "YAMAHA" on the clutch cover kinda like you were talking about broc01blaster.