Clutch can't be pulled in...

Blasting

Dec 23, 2012
Narnia
Is it the cold weather? worked good two days ago. Been outside under a tarp but it hasn't rained or snowed since christmas... bring it in when it rains.

whys this happening? cant pull in the lever.. X(X(X(

Do as surfrjag said ... It sound like something is frozen, probably the clutch cable itself. I keep my blaster in my garage and I've had my cable freeze on me before. If you went riding in the rain or snow recently and your wheeler has been in the cold odds are your cable is just frozen !

Do as surfrjag said ... It sound like something is frozen, probably the clutch cable itself. I keep my blaster in my garage and I've had my cable freeze on me before. If you went riding in the rain or snow recently and your wheeler has been in the cold odds are your cable is just frozen !

It hit 18 yesterday.. So that might be it. We have a shed where my dad keeps his bikes.. but it's not insulated or anything.. same inside as outside.

It sounds like you had water inside of the cable housing and it’s now a piece of spaghetti ice. Try starting your engine and letting it run for a few minutes. The heat may thaw out the cable. Make sure you don’t overheat the engine when you try this.