CHECK OUT MY NEW CAMELBAK!!!

regal81455

Dec 26, 2007
THIS THING IS F'N AWESOME!! I CAN HOLD ALL KINDS OF sh*t IN IT, FLASHLIGHT, TOOLS, MP3 PLAYER, MY WALKIE THEN ADD SOME WATER ( OR SOMETHING ELSE I:I ) AND GO!!!

BEST PART IS THIS BADBOY WAS A FREEEEEEEEEEEEBIE!!!!!

yeah that sh*t is sick my dads friend gave me one he got from the army justt like that one

and on the annual street festival my best friend mikes parents own a resturant and bar and i filled it up with beer (im 16 so i cant walk around a parade festival carnival f*ckin thing lol with a beer so i put it in the cammel back lol) but i forgot to wash it out and a couple months later i used it for camping and it was all skunky from the left over beer ewwww so i hadda throw it out rip cammelback o' beer ='[

you shouldn't thrown it out you could've just replaced the bladder and tubing...not too expensive, i dont think? anyways yeah its awesome and my bro-in-law hooked me up. might be getting a second here for the old lady soon too...

yeah but once you put beer in them its a biotch to clean them out, it leaves a skunky taste and smell in them! i scrubed mine for ever and ended up pitching it!!!lol

camelbacks do come in handy on hot days good score man..i wouldnt really put beer milk or anything but water in it really or ur gonna make it stink and be sticky,,,

Those things are life savers for a long ride on a hot day. Best ridding accessory ive ever bought, well besides my helmet i guess...