Case Oil

are you lookign for transmission oil or premix? your post is a bit confusing.. you asked about trans oil then mentioned klotz supertechniplate at 32:1 which would be a premix oil.. you may wanna clear that up..

are you lookign for transmission oil or premix? your post is a bit confusing.. you asked about trans oil then mentioned klotz supertechniplate at 32:1 which would be a premix oil.. you may wanna clear that up..

Lol i noticed that,but i beleive hes asking about trans

but telling us premix is a no brainer

for trans oil i use 75w-90 amsoil gear oil.. with my override trans i use ATF type F

Yeah , now that i read that , it was confusing , I was wondering about the trans fluid , I already bought the klotz , its sittin on the shelf waiting patiently

if you decide to use atf type F or atf type FA.. you'll need to change it frequently... it actually end up costing more in the long run... thta why in everythign but an override i run the thick stuff...

OK, so im reading this and i dont get what all the different letters and stuff is all about. and names can you verify that for me? maybe explain it like i dont know what the f*ck im talking about lol

atf = automatic transmission fluid..

type F or type FA = a special atf made for older ford transmissions.. this is the ATF you'd wanna use in a quad trans..

75w90 is a gear oil
80wt is also a gear oil

10w40 or 20w50 are 4 stroke motor oils.. but make sure youi buy motorcycle grade oil..

all of these work in the transmission of your blaster..

and dont; let the numbers fool youi gera oil is based on a different scale then motor oil. so a 90 weight gera oil is somewhere between the thickness of a 40 weight and 50 weight motor oil..

I'm still preaching the Amsoil Super Shift Racing Transmission Fluid. It's a 10 weight ATF. Yes, change it often. Couple of bucks more than gear saver. More HP to the ground, better shifting, best feeling clutch. Great in cold weather.

I'm still preaching the Amsoil Super Shift Racing Transmission Fluid. It's a 10 weight ATF. Yes, change it often. Couple of bucks more than gear saver. More HP to the ground, better shifting, best feeling clutch. Great in cold weather.

what do you guys consider often? like every 10hrs or something?