Cardinals Vs. Steelers

oh geez im goin to end up paying Mr 20$ lol. I bet for the cardinals and he bet for the steelers. against me and his mom...lol

one more hour until the beginning of the end for Cinderella. Congrats on a 9-7 year Arizona but the new Steel Curtain is gonna whoop that ass!!!!

man whoever said that was one smart cookie!! I:I=))=))

f*ck they should give that refferee that superbowl ring and the mvp cause cardinals was playing the refs more then anybody

beyond the last touchdown and the last turnover that everyone wanted to give back to Arizona it was a good game. but you have to remember the Nfl has to step in and keep the drama going. like when it was 20-14 Pitt well in control and then a ?able safety that results in Arizona getting a td. now theyre up 23-14. and while everyone complains about the last play no body says anything about the one in the 3rd same situation that Pitt recovered the fumble and they said it was a forward pass. it was a fumble but giving the ball back to the Steelers might have made the game get out of hand. was a good battle though. but even if the cards had won they would automatically be the worst team that ever won the Bowl (historically)