Cardinals Vs. Steelers

sorry blasterfreek couldnt resist lol besides that you already got a World Series this year what do you want more titles? what are you guys wantin to be like Boston now? lol jk man. will say this much all the stories they tell about the Philly cheesesteaks dont even come close to how good those effin things are lol

i used to have a job changing air filters for a company. big accounts like CVS Family Dollar Burger King etc. and my route was half of Pa one month and the other half (pitt and cleveland) the next month. the months were i had the Philly side i got lucky and my last stop was in Philly. would always stop and get 2 of those things for the ride back to Va lol i completely understand why Andy Reid keeps getting fatter I:I

been to alot of the places there because of work (sometimes you'd have so many stores in the bigger cities that you'd be there for 2-3 days) and for the money you gotta hit the southside of Philly in the ghetto for the crack ass steaks. the ones i got from there i hovered around like someone was gonna steal it lol

gotta say though overall Philly does suck (sorry) just a bad vibe there. been up your way too. lived in Allenhurst nj for a year went to school in Iselin while i was there. lot of good pizza and Italian but what got me in Jersey was that friggin pork roll. man thats some good sh*t!! lol

yea those pork roll egg and cheese sandwiches were ridiculous. eat one of those and its nap time lol actually have some in my fridge as we speak. wife just went to Jersey for xmas and brought back a whole roll of it like 6lbs lmao

yea they would eat it up down here im sure. just seems to be a Jersey thing. and the wife told me that some parts of the state it was called taylor ham. kinda funny. here in va we have so much ham they'd have to call it pork roll lol

i live in az and let me tell you..this town is SO hyped on the super bowl..like everyone is going big this year...im a stl.rams fan :( im not a fan but ill suport them

almost game time people!!! one more hour until the beginning of the end for Cinderella. Congrats on a 9-7 year Arizona but the new Steel Curtain is gonna whoop that ass!!!!