BYE BYE blaster

R

rcmaster8

I think ima drive up to austin to sell my blaster for a guy but thats if he calls us back..... and im getting a 250f!!!! w0000000tttttttt srry guys just plz dont flame me

hey nothing wrong with that rcmaster, put some pics up when u get the 250f! mabe you'll get another blaster later on, who knows lol

i would never sell my blaster for anything
not even a quadzilla or a 250R
ever
i know every nut, bolt, gasket, bearing, part and peice on that thing.. been through so much with it. all the blood sweat and tears would fill the gas tank full, and it would run on that because my blood my sweat and my tears are the only reason why it runs. i gues you call that love, as dumb as it sounds.

i would never sell my blaster for anything
not even a quadzilla or a 250R
ever
i know every nut, bolt, gasket, bearing, part and peice on that thing.. been through so much with it. all the blood sweat and tears would fill the gas tank full, and it would run on that because my blood my sweat and my tears are the only reason why it runs. i gues you call that love, as dumb as it sounds.

For a quadzilla or 250r my blaster would be gone in a blink of an eye, but i would miss it.

is it a good deal cause thats what im selling it for!!!!!!!!!!?

i wouldnt trade mine for a quadzilla either, just cause iv already had one and it was to much of a hassle and to much bike to just trail ride! im happy with the blasty!!!