Bought my old Blaster back

MountainMike

Apr 28, 2012
Hey all,

My name's Mike. From way up in the cold frozen north you all may refer to as 'Canada". Just last week I bought my old 94 Blaster back that I sold, for reasons I can't fathom, about 4 years ago. It's basically the same quad it was back then just with a set of RAZR's on the back and the front tires worn out.

My plan it to give it a quick once-over to see what it needs. Before I sold it I put in a whole new rear axle assembly, rebuilt the front hubs and did a front brake job. Seems to me like it may need rear pads at the moment. Probably going to repaint the frame and do some body work too. Should be a good project.

Been around a couple other forums on this here internet so hopefully I fit in with the crew here. Been cruising around thumpertalk.com for stuff on my other off-road toy, my 2008 DR200SE. I put a skid plate, FMF exhaust and "MotoMod" to it. Also on therangerstation.com for my 1993 Ranger I did a lift and some other stuff too.

Here's a couple links to entertain:

The truck: Mike's '93 4x4 - The Ranger Station Forums

The bike: 2008 Suzuki DR200SE "MotoMod" - The Ranger Station Forums

And of course, some pics of the Blaster I:I
WP_000607.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome my brotha! I am currently in the process of reading your whole truck rebuild kinda thread. You are a picture whore and I love it! We love the pictures here

another purple people eater on the forum. welcome man. you will find every piece of info on blasters that you could ever think of.

My bad and yeah because yamahablater19 commented and i without noticing it was a old thread commented so stop commenting please!!!

Last edited: