bought a vitos 240 kit, got some questions

89custom

May 27, 2008
GTA, Ontario
needs to be bored to .010 over whatever the 240 is. comes with the piston but its a sh*ty vitos .010. whatever id get a wiseco. also comes with a 36mm mikuni carb. it said crank is sold, do i need the crank for this kit? is it special or can i use a +3 mm or stock hot rods?( would my other stock hot rods work? cuz i have someone that wants to buy the +3 for an outragous price)

not posting link cuz its to juicy lol.

ONLY 30 MINS NEED HELP DECIDING 350 BUCKS PROBABLY GUNA BE LIKE 4 BY THE END.

does i come with the head and everything? if so then thats a steal, if not then you can get the piston, sleeve, rings, bearing, and stuff from me for $250 brand new plus shipping to canada which will cost you $50

no its got like everything. the head and the jug, a new vitos piston .010 over so id get it bored to that cuz it needs it, new 36 mikuni carb, intake boot.

the only thing is, do i need a special vitos 240 kit crank?

the only thing is i cant ask my parents cuz there asleep, like its my money, but my dads said b4 i shouldnt put to much money into my quad cuz its old

i think it would be alright though. like its a great deal. do you know what would happen if i bid on it, wait till tomrow and decide not to buy it?
like win the bid but then i cant what happens? do i get like kicked off ebay or something?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

just won it $355 plus shippin which probably guna be like 50 but whatever. STILL SICK. now i dont wana be a huge ass f*ck but if any of you guys can help me out, and if theres anything VERY wrong with the vitos kit, let me know because i guess ill just be a HUGE ahole and not pay for it. which is mean but i dont want to waste 400. he can just put it back up but id be out like 400 so ill take the abuse.

if u cant buy it dont worry about it lol....i placed a bid on some rims once and ended up winning but then it was going to be to much with shipping nd crap so i got somethin else....i never payed for it..u get liek 1 strike but if u got good feedback it aint a big deal.. if u get messaged for being a non paying bidder and u respond with some bs reason they can relist item for free so its all good

ye ye sounds good.

anyone know where i can find big bore blaster wiseco pistons? i swear just yesterday i was on rjatv.com and they had it all layed out and it was like "blaster stock bore sizes" "blaster big bore sizes" or some other site. i need a wiseco though, nothing but. and i decided im painting it black with the tips/edges of the fins yellow. will match my colour sceme im leaning toward and look sexy.

I have a vitos 240 12 port and it works better on the stock crank than the stroker cause I hear the ports arent lined up for the stroker but any way you look at it, it will work. If you get the vitos crank it comes with a spacer you put under the jug to keep it from damaging the head. but i have the vitos +3 crank myself and I wouldnt recomend it. I havent had any problems with it but the craftsmanship is a bit sub par

got the go ahead and paying tonight! defnetly going to be sick. anyoen have that carb? just wondering how it is and sh*t. i hope nothings messed up.

and thats good about the crank cuz a friend of a friend wants to pay 200 for my hot rods stroker crank. i have another stock length hot rods crank new(given to me, a buddys got a shop, was a gift :D) and ill through that in also.

decided im doing a huge overhaul this winter. stripping it down. fixing the slightly bent frame, painting it candy apple red(powerdercoating it, dads company got some hookups so i can get it cheap) and might get new plastics, like aftermarket ones, but i dont want to spend 240 like project blaster is asking for all the nice ones on there. schemes going to be that red and black. should be sexy. oh and im painting the new jug and head black with the red tiped fins. im so stoked for this sh*t. OH also designing and building a lowering kit in my tech class this year(first semester) and if its not hard to make, i might start selling them. ive tried to make up a design before and ill try it, seems solid.

this things guna be dope when im finished!

ye guna be sick. im still lookin for a place that sells wiseco piston kits for big bore blasters. im leaning away from using the vitos one that hes giving me, its bran new .010 over and he said it needs to be bored to that piston. but wisecos are pimp and i want to put one in there instead of that dumb vitos one. anywhere i can find em?

DUDE that would be pimp. and id never get rid of this thing lol. its just a biotch when it gets wet lol soaks in then transfers to your ass when you rip with it damp

Last edited by a moderator: