bought a vitos 240 kit, got some questions

that still vitos is it not? i need a true wiseco pro-light. the guys giving me a vitos .010 new piston so i can use that, or use a nice wiseco big bore which i cant find.

that piston bundy posted, what brand is it, looks like trash. i asked the guy which piston it is. wont make a difference but im curious to which one it is. ill see when i get it.

Edit:

about the carb. he said its never been setup. so i need to tune it to the setup. i have no idea what to do lol. what would i need? jets? needle? pilot jet? god damnit. he said he had all this sh*t to make a drag blaster but never did it. i can see that carb being a gas guzzler but i dont give a sh*t if it rips ahole.

1 more thing, rear sproket size. i went to a 14 in the front but i have small rear tires and with this upgrade, i can go more towards top end because ill gain alot of power with this upgrades. i go smaller in the rear right? like a 38?

about the carb. he said its never been setup. so i need to tune it to the setup. i have no idea what to do lol. what would i need? jets? needle? pilot jet? god damnit.

i was also just told i needed to jet my carb, i ended up buying one of these DYNOJET CARB JET KIT YAMAHA BLASTER YFS 200 88-07 #Q419 im just hoping its not total trash because its cheap, well maybe not i just expected them to cost more than that.

any opinions on that kit?

Last edited by a moderator:
wiseco piston

That is the piston you want.just do a search you will see. Look at the Part Number W240P1,the first letter stands for W----- .There is No pro light ver. piston .Also just to make you sick that guy offered me that vitos deal for 300$ + shipping but i went ahead and bout a new one on ebay for 475$.I just didnt like the carb that comes with the package.

make me sick? my deal was way better than what you got. the 240 kit on standard bore, a 36mm mikuni tm flat slide carb, an oversized new airboot to fit carb, new wiseco piston and shippin was 35 bucks.