blaster vs. 400ex

Its prolly a close race. I would say it depends on the driver. I would give the edge to the 400ex though.

is the blaster had an exhaust system and some good tires i bet it would win

Ya I would say a modded blaster will beat a 400ex but a modded 400ex will probably beat the modded blaster.

My brothers friend has a 400ex and it will kill my bro's blaster and mine. I think he has some mods but i dont know what.

i've never drag raced a 400ex, but i got beat by a couple z400 's in a drag race(by about 4 lengths). I did beat a 400ex around an mx track though, but i dont think the rider was very good

i have raced my 60over blaster and beat many 450s, 350 banshees, 500 predators, on supercross style stracks... the quickness of a blaster is what gave me the edge

barto411 said:
i have raced my 60over blaster and beat many 450s, 350 banshees, 500 predators, on supercross style stracks... the quickness of a blaster is what gave me the edge

Nice job.
That's a damn early post, too.

I would think that a blaster making good power, combined with a very good suspension setup (wider, and better dampening) would rip apart the competition.

The reason i say this is because of the size and turning radius. In the car world, smaller is better, thats why you see alot of Spec Miata... So why wouldnt it apply to quads as well?

Yeah I have been waiting for it to be nice out so i can race my friends 400ex cause we are kinda curious on which one is faster, but i am pretty sure that it is probubly mostly the driver

its the drivers skill. people boast about that their quad is bigger but bigger= +weight . its like you can just throw a blaster around a mx track, have you ever tried to take a sharp turn on blacktop, ur gonna flip its happended to me.

Yea bout the flipping, its annoying lol. Im definetly lookin into a +2 or +4 durablue and spacers for the front. I was bringing it up from the shed this morning and since my driveway is wet i decided to do some donuts, no luck. It would burnout, but if i tried with the wheel turned it would just hop up on the side. And im not gunna do a burnout then turn the wheel, not trying to burn up my brand new kenda's.

Yea bout the flipping, its annoying lol. Im definetly lookin into a +2 or +4 durablue and spacers for the front. I was bringing it up from the shed this morning and since my driveway is wet i decided to do some donuts, no luck. It would burnout, but if i tried with the wheel turned it would just hop up on the side. And im not gunna do a burnout then turn the wheel, not trying to burn up my brand new kenda's.

Why a dura blue? G-force is the same quality and cheaper. There warranty is unmatched along with there price. Also if you order it from rockymountain you will get great customer service too!

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/pro...ATV+Accessories&webCatId=24&prodFamilyId=9207

Yea rockymountainatv is awesome. I ordered my Kenda Klaws from them and since both my tires were flat i spent the money and had them overnighted. Ordered monday at like 1:30 and they were here tuesday morning around 9:00 am.. Ive never had service like that anywhere.

Yea rockymountainatv is awesome. I ordered my Kenda Klaws from them and since both my tires were flat i spent the money and had them overnighted. Ordered monday at like 1:30 and they were here tuesday morning around 9:00 am.. Ive never had service like that anywhere.

Like I said they are unmatched.

I went to a drag racing competition on my stock 03 blaster, and since I was the only 200cc quad there I was put in the 400 class. I raced against mostly 400ex and I placed 4th out of about 60 quads. The reason for that is with my light quad and i'm also really light I beat them off the line everytime

I raced my buddy's 400 ex note that i had bald tires and I hung with him through 3rd then he pulled by about a bike length ahead of me. I'm getting new tires and then hopefully I can take him cause I'm so tired of is trash talking if he beats me this time I'm have dump some more money in my blaster