Blaster vs 300ex

My cousin has a 1997 300ex, full curtis sparks pipe, uni air filter...Were not sure if anything's been done to the motor or not. But it hasnt even been rejetted for the pipe and it will walk all over my blaster. My blaster is all stock with wiseco piston & ring, boyeson reeds. When I grab 5th gear on the 300 that damn thing is gone, it's fast!! lol...

My cousin has a 1997 300ex, full curtis sparks pipe, uni air filter...Were not sure if anything's been done to the motor or not. But it hasnt even been rejetted for the pipe and it will walk all over my blaster. My blaster is all stock with wiseco piston & ring, boyeson reeds. When I grab 5th gear on the 300 that damn thing is gone, it's fast!! lol...

or is it your blaster is slow? my blaster sh*ts on stock 350 raptors so im not seeing how a 300ex thats not worked to the hilt can beat a blasty.

I never raced him, he's to much of a puss to actually get on his....But when I rode his it just felt like more power than the blaster, I guess I could be wrong though...And I gotta agree that they are junk even though his is pretty quick, His wiring is messed up for the starter and doesnt work, so we have to push start the damn thing lol..

for some reason a fully modded 300ex can haul ass when my friend starts out on his if he slams the throttle the front end pops up like nothing