Blaster Plastic Swaps

100_0427.jpg

100_0426.jpg

100_0425.jpg

DID That warrior plastic fit ok and did the seat cover the plastic ok it looks nice

I'll take some under the seat pics for you to show you what all needs to be shaved down I used the stock airbox though...I also shaved the sides as well you don't have to but stock warrior fenders have an extra piece at the bottom riveted on I shaved these while they were on my warrior then just modded them to fit over the stock airbox the seat is a tight fit and you have to play with them a little bit to get them perfect alot of marking, cut, put on, then repeat.....

In this first photo you see two spots near the center where I put bolts through and small nuts with washers on the other side your seat will hold the rest but there is two other spots im gonna get to. I know I need bushings for the ex shock I just sat it on to see airbox clearance.
100_0455.jpg

Now you need to cut some up front.
100_0456.jpg

now drill a hole on each side at the bottom mount
100_0457.jpg

100_0459.jpg

If I shoulda posted this in the diy let me know and I'll move it!

well a little messy but looks pretty good you need to put raptor250 or 350 heel guard they will look real good with that plastic

my friend has a complete set of 400ex plastics on his blasty but i wouldnt reccomend it because you have to drill out a new hole for the gas cap. the front plastics look fine but the back ones are too big and floppy for such a small quad

your best bet is to keep the plastics stock. mod/cut the stock fenders to the design/style you would like.its a hack, but a little time and effort in designing, it can look good.