Blaster Parts Stolen... WTF

XSkater2099

Oct 6, 2008
So last night my brother left my Outerwears airbox cover and his Vitos Piston Kit and jet kit in his truck for me pick up on the way home from work so that i can rebuild his quad and i go to get them and they are not there. Whatever maybe he forgot. So i called him later in the day to ask him about it and he said no, he left them out there for me on the drivers seat in the shipping boxes, NOT even opened, well i told him wasnt there. So he go and looks out there and i guess some sh*t bag stole those two boxes as well as all his CDs and random other things from his truck.

wtf, what the hell is some one going to do with blaster parts, im sure they took them and realized wtf is this stuff for? It pisses me off, now we have to re order the stuff, and wait again...

that f*ckin sucks dude. i remember a long time ago i had a couple packages on my front step (lucily just shirts) and i go out there and all the packages are ripped open and everythings gone?
if it were blaster parts id be so pissed off!

thats the bs with parts. someone steals the sh*t right then has no idea wtf it is then ends up throughing it out or something. i was sh*ttin bricks all afternoon the day ups left my new hiper rims outside lol.

i think fabb3 is having one too many coffee and donuts hahaha, well that sucks dude,i would do what 305 said,and record em and take it to the police station.

that sucks buddy least the car wasnt damaged
the day after i went camping i left all my fishing gear and a brand new cd player worth about £200 in my cuzins r32 and someone put the window in and stole it all

I know how you feel! some cocksuck'n f*cker KNIFED the passenger side window on my Jeep the other day to get $3 worth of crap out of my glove box!
Now I'm guna have to lay out $200 for a pair of windows!!!!

It makes you want to take a base ball bat to their heads!!!

My dads truck got broken into by a few teenagers...they stole the faceplate off of his pioneer stereo...JUST the faceplate? They can't use it without the stereo and he can;t use the stereo without the faceplate..WTF? why?

My dads truck got broken into by a few teenagers...they stole the faceplate off of his pioneer stereo...JUST the faceplate? They can't use it without the stereo and he can;t use the stereo without the faceplate..WTF? why?

Lol dumb thiefs. That is almost as funny as breaking into someones house and leaving something new.

It isn't funny that it happend to your dad just funny that they only took the face plate.