Blaster Of The Month dead?

darealblaster

2 STROKIN PUERTO RICAN
Sep 6, 2008
Puerto Rico
Hey guys im posting this cuz the BOTM contest is literally DEAD. There is no reason whatsoever to enter the contest,takes almost a whole month of rit to be updated with the winners and so on. I bet the winners arent even getting the sticker of BOTM with there blaster.

What i propuse is, give some prices for BOTM update it like it should be. How bout Supporting Member subscription of 1 year for winner? Or there blaster on the Banner for that month. Something.

I have to agree. I'm not complaining, but you get a sticker for spending thousands of dollers on a blaster? atleast a year of supporting member or something. Just an idea.

50 bucks !!!! yeeee.....i would enter my banshee in

or there should be a blaster of the month +++ a other quad/bike of the month

im sure cbaber is a busy guy, im sure he works a full time job, family, and trying to run a web site, i know djack is a admin and he could prob help run the botm to keep it going smoothly...

and as for a year sub or $50.. wont happen it costs alot of money to keep a site like this up and running and if that was the prizes im sure this site would go down in less than 6 months due to lack of funds.

if i still had my stock pile of blaster parts id offer up parts to the winner of botm.. granted it would be stock stuff but the winner could turn around and sell the part/parts to fund anew part for there bike or fuel/ oil so they can ride...

In September i won in raptorforum raptor of the month and they give a Lifetime VIP membership whihc is like 40 bucks, so i doubt they will have problems with 10 bucks, it will only be 120 bucks a year. Also wont the shipping and making of a sticker be more than 10 bucks??? If not why have a BOTM conteste if we dont have people to update it and give us reasons or motivate us to enter. Right now i see no point for it.

true but if my math is right .... with supporting members there has only been 340 bucks to help keep the forum up and running

but thats figuring if each member only donated $10... im a supporting member and when my 1 year is up ill be donating again, even though i dont have ablaster and chances are i wont have another one unless its motor swapped.. but i like the forum

I won last year also. I gave Cbaber my information, name, address and so on for my sticker, still NOTHING. That was over a year now.

Yea i get what ur saying 4cfed, what my point is that there shoud be something to motivate us into entering. How bout this:

Winner gets a picture of his blaster in the main page banner and for the next 12 months a banner under his name that says "_____Blaster Of the Month"

A cost free prize.

I think Freek should just be a mod. Djackson used to be on here alot, before he was a mod. Now, i never see him create threads, or even post anything anymore.

lol Brett i think your a lil high lmao. But yeah when djackson was made an admin he is never on and doesnt post or do anything. We also need admins that will rly do there job, its simple,if you dont have time to work on a webpage...why have the job??

Ahahahahaha my bad guys :D
Administrator is what i meant ;)
Yeah but even if Cbaber is slammed or getting slammed lmao sorry, alls it takes is what 5 minutes out of his schedule to fix or work on his sight?