Blaster Of The Month dead?

true.. cc%fab and djack were on alot before i lost internet, i usedto talk to them almost every night.. the mods now are doing a good job keeping the site flowin and clean and trouble free... the admins have the same power ad mods and alot more.. i personally thing freek would be a good admin.. he is very active on the forum and will help anyone if he can....

the banners is a good idea... takes all of 5 mine to take the bf logo and photo shop the winners blaster in to it. low buck and wil make people happy

i agree that the admins should be on more and should be more active but they have a life. and the mods currently are doing a great job at keeping this forum clean but its just freek and stroker that actually participate in the forum none of the other mods really do anything except hang around in the chat box. this is just IMO

if we can get a blaster of the year going ill donat a brand new part to the winner.... like some msr grips or some pillow top grips... somehting cheap but enjoyable

exactly.im thinking mabe a billet gas cap or oil pump cover or something like that

hell maybe even some msr bars in your choice high or low bars ( 26 bucks at pro motor sports here in town)

hell if you did it you could allways offer up a custom stator cover.... or polished parts

if we can get a blaster of the year going ill donat a brand new part to the winner.... like some msr grips or some pillow top grips... somehting cheap but enjoyable

exactly.im thinking mabe a billet gas cap or oil pump cover or something like that

same her,i wouldnt mind thowing in some brand new tag bars..that would be a pretty sweet package deal to winner of BOTY,..haha booty..lol but yea id donate to,cause thats a pretty big award for blasters.

hell maybe even some msr bars in your choice high or low bars ( 26 bucks at pro motor sports here in town)

hell if you did it you could allways offer up a custom stator cover.... or polished parts

case savers too.......everyone should have one of them......or a special custom request design stator cover like u said......lol boy i hope i win it lol