Blaster 98

JdmhatchR

Oct 21, 2012
Hi all,
I have registered on this forum to read and learn, since i've bought an 98 blaster... I'm doing a "from the ground up" rebuild.

image ru

free image hosting

images

34xp5cp.jpg

I'll keep u guys updatedI:I

I also did my banshee last year, full rebuild with bolt ons:

33zclsi.jpg

Both of them are street legal..
grts

nice looking shee and work on the blaster so far !
welcome to BF.

keep the build progress pics comin !

great looking shea.

the blaster frame looks nice.

when you say street legal, in your country (what country) you can ride them right along side cars etc ?

stratton.

I live in Belgium, Europe...
Like 75% of the atv's are street legal here...We have license plates and can ride on the road (that's why my shee is set up for asphalt). It's more of a problem when you want to go off road, that's illegal :-/ Where I live, you can ride a little bit off road, as long as you don't stay at the same place for too long :D When you ride ATV, dirt bike,.... My country really sucks :s

Like 75% of the atv's are street legal here...We have license plates and can ride on the road (that's why my shee is set up for asphalt). It's more of a problem when you want to go off road, that's illegal :-/ Where I live, you can ride a little bit off road, as long as you don't stay at the same place for too long :D When you ride ATV, dirt bike,.... My country really sucks :s

move to america!

Haha, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence man. We can ride out in most woods in the U.S. of A. but we will get our quads confiscated if we take them on any paved surfaces. Welcome to the forum and have some rep for the solid work. Keep the updates coming. I:I

Yeah it's all rattle canned:) I did A LOT of prep work. Anyway, here is another update...

I have bought another blaster with very little hours on it. Swapped the engine and the hydraulic brakes on my rebuild, and sold it in pieces with a little bit of profitI:I (200USD)

greetings

Reactions: Herpderplol