New Blaster Build (Long Term)

May 18, 2012
Scotland
Hi all

Finally back on the forum. Took a break from vehicles for a while as mental health took a turn last year. Still not 100% but hopefully I get a move soon so I can be closer to family.

Iv decided to do my original blaster build what I intended going on 7-10 years ago.

this will take a little while as to buy a blaster but will be once I move (should be anytime from now and a couple of months) and once I have garage built.

Wanting to finish what I wanted to do last time which is my focus. Not got my head on riding yet as at moment with everything going on with pandemic and transport going to track will take time. Funds are there now as before I relied on selling other bikes to fund my last build where I have a steady income now (I also plan to collect vintage projects. (Bikes / Mopeds & cars) )

look forward to getting started and I’ll update when I can regarding once I move and blaster is purchased there’s plenty in U.K but ideally going for a 2003+

Would appreciate if someone can point me in right direction on forum who does the cylinder head mods again as can’t remember just for later

Thanks and hope everyone is staying safe and doing well

Ken oconner racing ? If thats the one your looking for for porting and head mods.
Or any other work