Best Pipe

B14573r

Jul 31, 2007
NJ
vote on the pipe which has the best performance gains on a mostly stock blaster

Long story. my build up of my tricked out blaster and parts I bought came with a PT. my old blaster from back in high school (which I abandoned for 11 years) until now has an LRD.

I might add, that Ive been told by a very experienced engine builder that there is little difference in the LRD and Paul Turner. He said as with any hand made pipe that did not come off of an assembly line.

DOMA

Can't find their homepage, but I think, it's a german product. I'm sure I've allready seen one in Ebay Germany, but it's 3 months ago and then never be seen. It's new about $250 for the pipe and can be used with the stock exhaust.
The hole system is $400, but neighter the pipe nor the exhaust ist chromed, it's only pure steel, not stainless, I think.

have anyone heard of power pros pipes i think they make the f7 pipes but all projectblaster does is stick a sticker on it and restrict the power and bump up the price. also the power pros pipe is cheaper and more powerfull lol

Does anyone know something about "DOMA" pipes and exhaust?

Company out of Belgium that hand makes pipe. I know they made some great pipes & some believe the best for the GASGAS etc.. They continue to R&D to make them better. Far as I know they are designed for broadest power band improving power from top to bottom etc.. not a top end pipe etc...

Company out of Belgium that hand makes pipe. I know they made some great pipes & some believe the best for the GASGAS etc.. They continue to R&D to make them better. Far as I know they are designed for broadest power band improving power from top to bottom etc.. not a top end pipe etc...

uh dude this thread is like 2 years old

It's deffinately 2 years old. lol But for the first time I think it is a good one to have info on because personally I have never heard of a DOMA pipe and never new one existed for a blaster.Now I want to know more.lol This time I can't say damn newb. lol