Basically FINISHED

wilder11354

Mar 9, 2012
Montrose, Pa
Plastics on, all safetied, check and recheck all bolts and nuts, greased suspension, start, warm up, readjusted carb with intake/cleaner on it. Then short, low/med throttle runs, cool down between them. Runs strong!

need swingarm/axle skid plate, and foot baskets then its done as far as my end of rebuilding. Tank graphics are backwards, but Grand son says its ok, when sitting on it legs cover it. I agree not all that bad.

Attachments

• P7040271.JPG
    P7040271.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 246
  • P7040272.JPG
    P7040272.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 228
  • P7040273.JPG
    P7040273.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 219
  • P7040274.JPG
    P7040274.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 262
  • P7040275.JPG
    P7040275.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 217
No major mods to engine, just bored out, new piston/rings, wiseco crank/bearings, new ign module, eleliminate oil injection, new clutch, new output shaft bearing for tranny, all new engine seals, all new bearings in front wheels, rear axle carrier, all new cables(clutch, frt. brakes, throttle), all new frt brake cable hardware(springs etc) deleted tors completely, stock carb, rejetted up one size, put a hydraulic rear brake on all new brake parts(rotor, mnt seals, axle seals, new gears, new chain rollers, on frame and the swingarm pivot one and swingarm guide. Maiers racing nose and rear, repaint all frame and suspension arms. Just a good going thru and replacing everything that was shot, wore out or gone. Wanted grand son to have a reliable ride, for a few years, till he outgrows it, and wants something bigger. i myself prefer 2 wheels to 4.

got them made by a local autobody shop. He has a huge graphics print machine. Can do up to 8' wide. He drew them up based on pics of frame, and suspension colors. Down side is, they don't stick the greatest on new plastics. But leet GS ride it for a half year, and will get new ones, but i will prep plastic and apply. Molenkos inKingsley, Pa.

lookin good bro, the grandson looks happy
keep us updated with some riding pics/vids

well gran son and neighbors were out playing thier ride and seek games in woods other day. Good thing is no one got hurt, just some bruises,bumps, and mild concusions. GS and other neighbor came on same path heading towards each other, around turn, didn't see each other until they got together. GSons blaster frame is bent, ripped lower a-arm off. we just got him 5 gals gas and 2 stroke mix for his birthday saturday.

hes looking for a 2001 blaster frame. we're in north east Pennsylvania. clean frame no worn out rear swingarm bolt holes, bent motor mount mounts., clean and straight. be reasonable in price. For it will be stripped down and repanted, and such Thanks.

Reactions: blasterfreek30
I have a frame and some a arms just sitting here in florida. i am going to busco wed i could get them that far if anyone from up that way would haul it back with them. only people i know of are freek and noober from up that way but i don't know how close to you they are