Bansheedaves Hybrid Blaster pics

I know the 4jokes have E-start, is this something recently added to the 2s?

No matter only 2s I could afford for a swap never had E-start o_O
yeak, ktm has a 300 e start bike. i will leave my swaps to the kicker models. breaking up a $9000.00 bike would be really low on my list.

I am going to try and get some of the plastic next week. I ordered some missing engine parts yesterday. not saying its a bad thing that kids work on their stuff and learn from it. but if they loose stuff and put it back together without replacing said lost parts, they shouldn't work on anything without some help. my power valves couldn't have been opening all the way or at all with missing parts. will be ordering stock blaster hardware tomorrow since none came with the bike.

lol.. Sometimes it works, figured while it was still cold to take a chance..

thought I would do a short video of my blaster. a close up view. I also picked up a bunch of new hardware from Yamaha and will order more tomorrow. hope you enjoy. any input would be great.

Reactions: dirtysquared
its a bit grainy and flows threw pretty quick. but it gives you an idea of what I did in close up. again, sorry. the camera isn't the greatest.

ordered the rest of my bolts and screws from the yamaha dealership. love bike without any original hardware...lol i will order more hardware for the suspension when i get to that point.

nothing new to report really. i did buy new bar, grips, levers and clutch perch. i have great spark so this weekend if the weather holds out, i will move the quad from yhe dining room to the garage and fire it up.