Bansheedaves Hybrid Blaster pics

nice work dave, mounting tabs for everything.....before it went for powder !

so yeah i know this motor is smaller..... but its a bike motor so power valves and what not..... so how do u think the speed will compare to a stock blaster??

so yeah i know this motor is smaller..... but its a bike motor so power valves and what not..... so how do u think the speed will compare to a stock blaster??
should have more power but all on top. should be better than a stock blaster but since i have not been on a blaster in over 5 years, i can't really compare the two.

Dave, how many hours do you think you have in this build so far? It has to be a pretty good amount with all those custom mounts.

It really is a Hybrid done right!

Dave, how many hours do you think you have in this build so far? It has to be a pretty good amount with all those custom mounts.

It really is a Hybrid done right!
i am not sure. i think 60-70 hours since i started last november.

should have more power but all on top. should be better than a stock blaster but since i have not been on a blaster in over 5 years, i can't really compare the two.

yeah idk either, havent ridden a 125 for 2 years now.... and cant really compare the bike to what it would be in a quad for the traction difference

yeah idk either, havent ridden a 125 for 2 years now.... and cant really compare the bike to what it would be in a quad for the traction difference
if it runs good and can jaul my old butt around, thats all i care about. kinda wounder if someone will walk up and off to buy it once im done...lol like when i takeit to tje trails. i am sure i will draw some kind of attention with it.