Banshee motor in blaster frame

Corey

Oct 4, 2009
Lynnwood, WA
Do you think this would work? I'm looking for a new project and i need some opinions, possibly some banshee motor specs (height, width, and mounts) Thanks.

well some concerns would be that banshee engine is huge compared to a blaster its a 2 cylinder. the rear engine mount of the blaster engine is attached to the rear swingarm im sure its possible but its gonna take some major fabricating... and on a side note how do you have a vitos 240 big bore and a .40 overbore with a wiseco < they dont make pistons for the big bore or larger just wondering

well some concerns would be that banshee engine is huge compared to a blaster its a 2 cylinder. the rear engine mount of the blaster engine is attached to the rear swingarm im sure its possible but its gonna take some major fabricating... and on a side note how do you have a vitos 240 big bore and a .40 overbore with a wiseco < they dont make pistons for the big bore or larger just wondering

my 240 kit is a 72mm bore not bored over.. with it bored .40 over its up to 73mm. I had to get it custom made. Only downside is that if it blows again, i have to get it re-sleeved and the 72mm piston.

its a bigger engine but i have seen bigger get squeezed in. it would be a hell of a machine tho. the main thing about the shee engine is its wider, but its liquid cooled so its dont have all the bulky fins.

tbh leave the shee motor in the shee. If it was me I would go with like a cr250 or something along those line, maybe a cr500 if you could find one.