BAD SELLER 88BamBam

Status
Not open for further replies.
O yeah its sent! :) hope you like the refund!!! And to all i work night shift 5 nights a week wit no transport! And soon as i get my ride to work im late all the time so i had little time to spare.

dude shut the f*ck up, you're a piece of sh*t and we all know it refund or not. oh waaaah waaaah i work at night waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. so do i and i never screw people around ask specialized7 and nightmare420 you're just making kiddie excuses for being a thief. nothin worse than a thief.

yeah, good lookin bam, i was just ventin in general 'bout ripoff artists, but seems kinda funny you finally replied to the guy only after this thread started??? you'da been pissed and talkin smack too, if you were the one left holdin the bag of sh*t

lol i got you yo! i like the talk! thank you for all who called me a DICK! lol rather have a dick than a pussy. but letting you know couldnt get my money put on my card YET. have no transport to help me. and i work night shift so once i start work at 3 i have no chance to do any of these. and it been so ever since. GET YA MIND RIGHT 35 BUCKS AINT GO INTO THOSE SCOOPS KID.

Who you calling kid son.Regardless of where the money went scoops,your crack habit,etc. it's still owed.Second I work 60 hrs a weeek at my job all hours of the day and still have time to check the forum for any dealings or help I can give.I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE MONEY ORDER YET BUT WILL INFORM ALL AFTER IT ARRIVES AND CLEARS (if it clears).TIME WILL TELL!!!

dude shut the f*ck up, you're a piece of sh*t and we all know it refund or not. oh waaaah waaaah i work at night waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. so do i and i never screw people around ask specialized7 and nightmare420 you're just making kiddie excuses for being a thief. nothin worse than a thief.

Very well put.......

Who you calling kid son.Regardless of where the money went scoops,your crack habit,etc. it's still owed.Second I work 60 hrs a weeek at my job all hours of the day and still have time to check the forum for any dealings or help I can give.I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE MONEY ORDER YET BUT WILL INFORM ALL AFTER IT ARRIVES AND CLEARS (if it clears).TIME WILL TELL!!!

I HAVE NO CAR AND WORK NIGHT SHIFT! dam. look im being nice ok. if somebody ripped me off 35 dollars. i wouldn't throw it up on some site so thousands to see like its life and death. your comments phase me none. i tried thats all i can say. if you hate me o well. im all bout gettin along. i dont care how you feel bout me but the situation is resolved i sent money order hope you happy wit deal. and to be real, i make more money off ebay and im glad. so now on sellin parts on ebay got account and paypal. just sold two items, and selling more... GET REAL IM TRYING TO DO THINGS HERE AND IM NOT TRYING TO LET $35 SCREW ME UP ON A $1000 PROJECT. SO LIKE I SAID SAY ALL YOU WANT. IT'S SETTLED. NOW IM DONE WIT THIS TOPIC BOUT ME. AND THANK YOU FOR CARING ENOUGH TO PUT ME ON THE SPOTLIGHT. :)

I HAVE NO CAR AND WORK NIGHT SHIFT! dam. look im being nice ok. if somebody ripped me off 35 dollars. i wouldn't throw it up on some site so thousands to see like its life and death. your comments phase me none. i tried thats all i can say. if you hate me o well. im all bout gettin along. i dont care how you feel bout me but the situation is resolved i sent money order hope you happy wit deal. and to be real, i make more money off ebay and im glad. so now on sellin parts on ebay got account and paypal. just sold two items, and selling more... GET REAL IM TRYING TO DO THINGS HERE AND IM NOT TRYING TO LET $35 SCREW ME UP ON A $1000 PROJECT. SO LIKE I SAID SAY ALL YOU WANT. IT'S SETTLED. NOW IM DONE WIT THIS TOPIC BOUT ME. AND THANK YOU FOR CARING ENOUGH TO PUT ME ON THE SPOTLIGHT. :)

LOL! mabey you should take all that money off ebay and buy yourself a car? whats your ebay user name? i never want to buy from you and get ripped off too.

Last edited:
your a f*cking lier and a dumbass... you said you have no ride to send out stuff but yet you say you sell stuff on ebay to make money..lol if your selling stuff on ebay you have to be able to send it out... your lieng somewhare

what a f*cking scum bag acting like he is the man because he SAYS he sent you your money back you should have never have scammed him in the first place. what a loser and a f*cking theif post ur ebay name up here so everybody knows not to deal with you.

shame on you bam, you goto take more responsebility for what you do, why did you sell it in first place if you knew you didnt even have time to even send it to the buyer

I understand you are trying to make things right.I will be happy if it works out.Next time ask for a 6 month $35 dollar loan.Why would I not put this up for all the thousands of members to see regardless of the price of the transaction.Wether it's a penny or many of dollars I would expect any member to post bad dealings with other members so NO ONE and I repeat NO ONE gets screwed from that person.If you would not post a bad deal for $35 dollars then I have a set of aftermarket a-arms for sale for $35.You can send a money order to me and I will ship it right out to you.haha lol Again when payment arrives and clears I will post it up and close this thread so people will not think it is life or death situation over $35 dollars.Hey atleast my kids will be able to eat dinner again soon.lol

bambam, its about honesty and trustworthyness that duelstroke posted this thread. its not about getting ripped off 35 bucks, its about being ripped off by someone, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.