BAD SELLER 88BamBam

Status
Not open for further replies.
price to have blaster01 take care of 88bambam=$100.00

shipping for envalope to duelstroke from blastero1=$2.00

duelstroke opening the envalope and looking at pics of a bruised and battered 88bambam=PRICELESS!!!...LOL

dude that sucks. i traded him some stuff. a carb for some pc work and air scoops. he sent the carb to me first. it took him forever to respond to my PMs about his address, and one day i got fed up wtih waiting, and emailed him and he responded right back. i had his parts done for like a month before i heard anything from him. then another month before he said he got his parts back. try and email him.

Dude that sucks hella bad! The last person that I put on blast about being a bad seller on this forum well, he never logs on anymore! He he, everybody just lost respect for him!

that sucks man... i do money orders only cuz i dont have paypal nor any way of having paypal, but my sh*t is legit, ask braap, he got my payment with in what? 3 days of sealing the deal???, and as for the rest of the stuff i bought, well that was parts/ cash i n hand deal in 'the ox's' driveway

dude that sucks. i traded him some stuff. a carb for some pc work and air scoops. he sent the carb to me first. it took him forever to respond to my PMs about his address, and one day i got fed up wtih waiting, and emailed him and he responded right back. i had his parts done for like a month before i heard anything from him. then another month before he said he got his parts back. try and email him.

Thanks for clearing that up.Atleast I didn't buy him a set of scoops.lol I don't have his email address only contact I have with him is here or his address which does nothing for me.I hope he makes good but I am losing faith.lol

dualstroke. click on his name and go into his user file, and where is says PM this memeber, click below that where is says Email member. thats how i got it.

Thanks bro.I just sent him one.We'll see.Thanks again Djack12

Well here is a Bump to this thread.He is back around and says he is going to pay me back.Not that I believe it since he logged on today and did not respond to my p.m. from 2 days ago.He ended up sending me 2 p.m.s trying to plead his case and stating he wants to paypal me the money.I responded and no dice so far.If he happens to pay I will post it in this thread.However I will not do business with again.But like I told him it takes a real man to give back money you stole,Are you man enough.Time will tell if he is.

hey dualstroke, where in mass are you at?
im moving to worcester next wek and i have a stock header pipe if you want to meet me somewheres ill get it for you next time i go back to vermont. you can have it for free, but i dont have the silencer. if you still need it let me know, it will only cost you gas money to drive to me

yeah, he's smokin crack for sure, lets go to va, i used to do a little recovery work ($$$) for some mafia types back in the day, scumbags would always cough up the money when i introduced them to my louisville slugger, ha

lol i got you yo! i like the talk! thank you for all who called me a DICK! lol rather have a dick than a pussy. but letting you know couldnt get my money put on my card YET. have no transport to help me. and i work night shift so once i start work at 3 i have no chance to do any of these. and it been so ever since. GET YA MIND RIGHT 35 BUCKS AINT GO INTO THOSE SCOOPS KID.

O yeah its sent! :) hope you like the refund!!! And to all i work night shift 5 nights a week wit no transport! And soon as i get my ride to work im late all the time so i had little time to spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.