BAD SELLER 88BamBam

Status
Not open for further replies.
bambam, its about honesty and trustworthyness that duelstroke posted this thread. its not about getting ripped off 35 bucks, its about being ripped off by someone, period.

you are right 89custom and thats what im doing. im being truly honest. and i gave him a refund a week ago. plus dis guy works 60hrs a week yet he wanted me to sell him a pipe for 35 which i was gonna do thinkin he's really strugglin. it really wouldn't have been a profit for me at all . and it wasnt. i fckd up yeah i know. BUT atleast i can be a DICK and stand up to my mistakes. i just dont like the fact this man made it look as tho i had stole a motor from him and never came back or something. called me names and what not and others chimed in along over the issue but yet its the principle. look yo im sorry DUALSTROKE and i said that many times before. if you dont forgive me fck it . IF so i am thankful . and if not im still thankful. cuz i didnt come on the website blasting you to pieces over 35 dollars. AND DID YOU GET YOUR REFUND YET!??? LOL how much i gave you. TELL EVERYONE. CUZ THIS BEEN OVER 4 DAYS NOW AND I KNOW YOU GOT IT. you told everybody how i took off wit your 35 dollars and im sorry. but what you get back? im not trying to beef wit you. but the sh*t you throwing (name calling and what not) is childish. and you work 60hrs a week so idk why you wanted the pipe as cheap like that. it would have costed about 25 bucks. but this is old news. AGAIN THANK YOU FOR HATING EVERYONE. IF I COULD'VE SHIPPED THE PIPE I WOULD'VE BUT SOON AS I GOT THE MONEY ORDER MY POPS TOOK THE TRUCK, THEN SOMEONE STOLE MY WALLET SO I HAD TO WAIT ANOTHER TWO WEEKS AND THEN I MISSED 3 STRAIGHT WEEKS OF SCHOOL AND KEPT GET'N TO WORK 30 MINS TO AN HR LATE. BUT NAW!!! ima lier!!!! YOU DONT KNOW ME. SO PLEASE PEOPLE STOP ACTING IGNORANT. IM TRYING TO FIX THIS BIKE BACK UP. THOSE WHO HATE ME. GO AHEAD BUT I DONT HATE ANY OF YOU. AND DUALSTROKE. IF YOU LET A 35 DOLLAR ISSUE CAUSE AN ENEMY THEN THATS ON YOU. I DONT CARE IF YOU PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE ME. BUT IM BEING HONEST. AND THE ONLY WAY I SENT THE MONEY ORDER LAST WEEK WAS CUZ MY FRIEND HAD A CHANCE TO. IM NOT TRYING TO SET ANYBODY UP. AND YES I HAVE AN EBAY ACCOUNT AND I SOLD TWO ITEMS SO FAR. I SOLD MY DMC PIPE AND THE BIG BORE PISTON.... BOTH PEOPLE GOT WHAT THEY NEEDED. AND I RATHER ANY WHO SAID NOT TO BUY MY STUFF NOT TO BECAUSE I DONT NEED YOUR JUDGEMENT YOU AINT MY GOD AND YOU CANT SHUT ME UP BECAUSE OF THAT. I APOLOGIZED. YOU GUYS LITERALLY STONED ME ON THIS TOPIC AND ITS ALL BOUT THE PRINCIPLE BUT WHEN YOU LOOK AT IT IS OVER 35 BUCKS.... AND I REFUNDED HIM BUT YET HE WONT SO FAST TO RESPOND TO THAT. CUT THE DRAMA AND TELL THE GOOD NEWS. CUZ I KNOW I WILL.... BUT I WANT YOU TO BE A MAN AND TELL EVERYONE WHAT I GAVE YOU BACK. all of the name calling on here. thanks it really hurt I:I AND I HATE NONE OF YOU!!!! >:[ LOL

you are right 89custom and thats what im doing. im being truly honest. and i gave him a refund a week ago. plus dis guy works 60hrs a week yet he wanted me to sell him a pipe for 35 which i was gonna do thinkin he's really strugglin. it really wouldn't have been a profit for me at all . and it wasnt. i fckd up yeah i know. BUT atleast i can be a DICK and stand up to my mistakes. i just dont like the fact this man made it look as tho i had stole a motor from him and never came back or something. called me names and what not and others chimed in along over the issue but yet its the principle. look yo im sorry DUALSTROKE and i said that many times before. if you dont forgive me fck it . IF so i am thankful . and if not im still thankful. cuz i didnt come on the website blasting you to pieces over 35 dollars. AND DID YOU GET YOUR REFUND YET!??? LOL how much i gave you. TELL EVERYONE. CUZ THIS BEEN OVER 4 DAYS NOW AND I KNOW YOU GOT IT. you told everybody how i took off wit your 35 dollars and im sorry. but what you get back? im not trying to beef wit you. but the sh*t you throwing (name calling and what not) is childish. and you work 60hrs a week so idk why you wanted the pipe as cheap like that. it would have costed about 25 bucks. but this is old news. AGAIN THANK YOU FOR HATING EVERYONE. IF I COULD'VE SHIPPED THE PIPE I WOULD'VE BUT SOON AS I GOT THE MONEY ORDER MY POPS TOOK THE TRUCK, THEN SOMEONE STOLE MY WALLET SO I HAD TO WAIT ANOTHER TWO WEEKS AND THEN I MISSED 3 STRAIGHT WEEKS OF SCHOOL AND KEPT GET'N TO WORK 30 MINS TO AN HR LATE. BUT NAW!!! ima lier!!!! YOU DONT KNOW ME. SO PLEASE PEOPLE STOP ACTING IGNORANT. IM TRYING TO FIX THIS BIKE BACK UP. THOSE WHO HATE ME. GO AHEAD BUT I DONT HATE ANY OF YOU. AND DUALSTROKE. IF YOU LET A 35 DOLLAR ISSUE CAUSE AN ENEMY THEN THATS ON YOU. I DONT CARE IF YOU PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE ME. BUT IM BEING HONEST. AND THE ONLY WAY I SENT THE MONEY ORDER LAST WEEK WAS CUZ MY FRIEND HAD A CHANCE TO. IM NOT TRYING TO SET ANYBODY UP. AND YES I HAVE AN EBAY ACCOUNT AND I SOLD TWO ITEMS SO FAR. I SOLD MY DMC PIPE AND THE BIG BORE PISTON.... BOTH PEOPLE GOT WHAT THEY NEEDED. AND I RATHER ANY WHO SAID NOT TO BUY MY STUFF NOT TO BECAUSE I DONT NEED YOUR JUDGEMENT YOU AINT MY GOD AND YOU CANT SHUT ME UP BECAUSE OF THAT. I APOLOGIZED. YOU GUYS LITERALLY STONED ME ON THIS TOPIC AND ITS ALL BOUT THE PRINCIPLE BUT WHEN YOU LOOK AT IT IS OVER 35 BUCKS.... AND I REFUNDED HIM BUT YET HE WONT SO FAST TO RESPOND TO THAT. CUT THE DRAMA AND TELL THE GOOD NEWS. CUZ I KNOW I WILL.... BUT I WANT YOU TO BE A MAN AND TELL EVERYONE WHAT I GAVE YOU BACK. all of the name calling on here. thanks it really hurt I:I AND I HATE NONE OF YOU!!!! >:[ LOL
Where do I start???How about the original conversation about the pipe YOU CONTACTED ME ABOUT.

bambam
saw you was lookin for a stock pipe. i have one. i took the spark arrestor off the silencer thats the only thing. shoot me a price im all ears

me
Looking for one for my spare parts build.You tell me your bottom low.I am looking for the cheapest I can find.Thanks.

bambam
i can do 40 and if not that i can do 30 shipped.

me
I'll meet you half way for $35 shipped.Do you have paypal.Also do you have the spark arrestor or did you throw it out.Let me know.Thanks

bambam
ok i can do that. i cant take a paypal right now but i can take a money order. i dont truly know where it is. probably under alot of junk in the shed gotta hunt for it.

How did I sound strugglin.I said I wanted a the cheapest I could find.Is there a problem with a low buck build.Strugglin,I would have to say you were strugglin.You stated your dad was going to kick you out,know you say I lost my wallet,missed 3 weesk of school,pops took truck.blablabla Whats wrong with the 2 god damn legs your mother gave to you.If you can't leave the house then why can't you log on to BF and send me a p.m. Instead you run away from it for months on end,then come back offering a refund through payapl.I said if you are serious then LMK and I will send my paypal addy to you.You chose to send a money order.If you are not happy that I started this thread,well thats just tough sh*t.I will always post a bad dealing that has not been taken care of in a reasonable amount of time,regardless of the amount.I did get your money order in the mail late Tuesday,I deposited it in a savings account and am waiting for it to clear.When I get to the bank tommorrow I wiil check and see and if it is I will post it right here as stated many times over in this thread.I did not know I had to post right when I recieved it.I mean you were so gracious enough to keep in contact with me through this great deal.lol I know bam wants to hear this so here it is: I recieved a money order for the sum of $50 OK, I am happy to get a refund from you,and the extra $15 shows you know you fcked up and want to make it right.But do yourself a favor and realize you fcked up,all this was deserved cause you did what you did,and get over it and start making you reputation back.Instead of playing the blame game.I have never said I don't like you,I just know were we stand,it's a mutual.This is not ignorant,some of the comments that were made in your above post are ignorant.Enough said I will check the bank tomorrow and post it here and close this MOFO.good night.lol

Glad to hear that the matter is being resolved. Dualstroke, Thanks for posting the update and 88bambam, nice to hear that you refunded the money.

YEAH I JUST HAD A MULTIPLE FALL BACK (WOULD'VE SENT BY PAYPAL BUT IT TAKES 30MINS. TO GET TO PLACE WHERE I CAN PUT MONEY ON MY CARD) AND YOUR TONE STILL NUDGES ME (dualstroke) BUT IM STAYING SILENT. JUST TRYING TO KEEP POSITIVE. IM JUST GLAD THIS BULL IS OVER.... LOL

hey dualstroke!!!! im going to vermont tonight do you still want the head pipe?
im living on kosta street in worester so you can come pick it up on saturday or sunday .

YEAH I JUST HAD A MULTIPLE FALL BACK (WOULD'VE SENT BY PAYPAL BUT IT TAKES 30MINS. TO GET TO PLACE WHERE I CAN PUT MONEY ON MY CARD) AND YOUR TONE STILL NUDGES ME (dualstroke) BUT IM STAYING SILENT. JUST TRYING TO KEEP POSITIVE. IM JUST GLAD THIS BULL IS OVER.... LOL

Nudges you.lol I am not going to sugarcoat it for you.Well the money cleared so it is a done deal.I am closing this thread now that I have been paid back my money.Happy dealings.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.