BAD SELLER 88BamBam

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUALSTROKE

Giving away free clues
Technician
Mar 2, 2008
masshole
Well I was looking for a stock exhaust to throw on a mainly stock blaster I'm building.He replied and said he had one.He had no paypal so I sent a MO.I know don't do it, I usually don't but he was on alot around that time and figured what the hell I'll sned a $35 MO.All the p'm's started around the end of January.I sent the MO and on 2/12 he confirmed he recieved the MO and said he would send it soon.On 2/17 he asked for an address and stated finally found a box for it.I replied on the same day 2/17 with address.On 3/15 I asked him what was the status and he replied the next day 3/16 that I never sent the address to him.So on 3/16 I forwarded him the sent p'm with address from 2/17 and a new p'm on on the same day with the address again.On 3/18 I asked if he had gotten my address with no response.I asked again on 3/29 with no response.So on 4/2 last Thursday I sent him one stating last message and thanks for taking my money and that I will give him 24 hours to respond.Well It's Sunday and no response.Sorry to ramble but the fact is it's the first time I have got taken on any forum I have been on.I gave 88BamBam more than enough time and have been more than patient.I lost the $35 dollars (sucks but what can you do).Do not to business with him.If it ends up showing up,which I highly doubt I will ask for this to be removed.But since he has not returned a p.m since 3/16 I don't think it will show up.88BamBam IS A BAD SELLER DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM.

Do you need just the pipe or both?I have them and accept paypal.PM me if you still need them and are interested.

Things were going fine then as of late I just felt I'm getting the run around.It is what it is and have all pm's to prove it.Bottom line is stay away from him and don't do business with him.I may be wrong but I think around the time I paid him he bought a set of scoops of Djack12.Djack12 would have to confirm that though as I just recall seeing that in a thread somewhere.Atleast my kids were fed tonight.lol

guess its a good thing i didnt buy from him.. i got a stock header and silencer f/s though if ya still want one

Status
Not open for further replies.