Back Again...

DeJay1206

Sep 17, 2013
Leechburg, PA
I'll come right out and say it. I'm not hiding from the fact that I asked to be banned a few months ago. Now that all the drama has subsided, I would like a chance to be back. There will be no more drama from my end, that I can guarantee. If you guys don't think that I should be here, I'll completely understand and I'll go quietly. If I can stick around, awesome! Let me know!

i dont know what happend...as i dont follow the drama around here but i think if ur sincere about not being a problem and you did apologize i see no reason why there shouldnt be 2nd chances.

you were not banned because you asked for it, we don't grant those wishes.
you were banned because of your post, which was speculation at best, and did not appear to even have taken place on here, if i remember your rant correctly ?

i suggest if you have a personal problem with someone or something that didn't take place on here,
you handle it thru an email, text/call or in person from now on,
not on here.
do not bring any offsite drama here again.

no reply needed
carry on & ride hard !

BTW...this isn't going to become an everyday occurance.
a lifetime ban means just that.
you're catching a break today because of the circumstances and i'm in a good mood.
your buddies will not be joining you here :)

Last edited:
I had to split the cases on my girls blaster... I'm waiting on the crank installer to come to out it back together. And my bike just blew up from an air leak... I still gotta rip it apart and seal it back up but I'm getting hers going first.

damn, you're having a stroke of bad luck
guess i shoulda asked how the building was going, not the riding :(

I have the tranny back in and everything, just waiting on the installer. I couldn't get it seated right by heating it

what were you using to transfer the heat ?
a socket, piece of pipe, ect. will not work.
it must be a solid piece of steel, about 5/6" long and the same size as the inner race, to fully transfer heat.
the crank goes into the bearing first, then the crank/bearing into the cases.
heat it to 250f, set it on there and try to turn it and the inner race every few seconds with a gloved 2 fingers
the instant you are not able to turn it....in goes the crank, it should fall right in.

Yeah, I used a socket. And I put the bearing in first... Wasn't aware that I needed to put the bearing on the crank first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once I get hers together I'll post a guide while I'm doing mine... I'm sure there's already a ton of rebuild threads but another one wont hurt.

Yeah, I used a socket. And I put the bearing in first... Wasn't aware that I needed to out the bearing on the crank first.

thats why it didn't get/stay hot long enuf to slide right on.
watch the KOR assembly vids again.
solid steel dowel about 1-1/2" x 6" heated to 250f, transfer heat to inner bearing race just until it won't turn,
bearing onto crank first, then into the case halve.

Where can I get a dowel? I've been trying to find a proper steel piece

try the local scrap yard ?
cut up an old blaster axle ? < that I:I
make sure the end your going to use on the bearing race is perfectly flat and smooth to transfer the heat quickly and evenly.

remember....just enuf heat to the bearing until it wont turn with light 2 finger pressure, welding gloves work good.

i might have a bent axle i could cut you a piece from ?