Asking for some help from the mafia

Kungfutree

Jun 21, 2010
N. jackson, OH
I come before you asking a favor. I entered in a radio contest around here to win a 5 day vacation to Niagara Falls for 2. Well today I learned I was a finalist. The contest was called "Show us your McNuggets" and I entered a Christmas tree made of foam and nuggets.

Now where you come in: the winner is decided by popular vote on the radio station's facebook page. Goto The Valley's Real Rock, Rock 104's Photos - Wall Photos | Facebook and click like to vote for me.

Now what's in it for you: Last year I won a $15 amazon.com gift card at a benefit raffle. It was lost until recently. IF I win, I will give it away at random to a member who posts in this thread. (Basic rules for the posting: 1 hour between posts, winner picked with random number generator)
So Happy New Year!

Reactions: Drifz1
that used to be my favorite station before i moved here, was the best station after 92.3 went to crap.i voted for u brotha

good luck dude
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................15.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Haha, I listen to them occasionally. Or 105.9 The X. Anyhow, I voted for you. I:I

Alright! Here's the deal, they will announce the winner between 3 and 7 tomorrow. When I find out who the winner is, that is when I will stop counting posts. So have at it!
Also I'm up 99 to 30 to 14 on the facebook count (last I checked)