Anyone Got A Picture Of Front Hubs Mounted With Rims.

May 18, 2012
Scotland
Hi guys anyone got a close up picture of the front hydro hubs with rims mounted? just i think mine have been cut before i bought them and want to make sure before buying others.

cheers

here we go :D

df045_zps64d8ce35.jpg

just when i tighten them it seems like the nuts don't go very far before there up againest the rims.

There should be at least 1/2 inch of thread sticking through.

I might be wrong though, I just looked at mine and I run stud spacers.

There should be at least 1/2 inch of thread sticking through.

I might be wrong though, I just looked at mine and I run stud spacers.

ah the nuts are flush with the end of the threads. they don't look like they have been cut but you never know. il get sizes tomorrow and check back :D just hope there not as il be contacting the seller i bought them from as i already spend more than i should have lol

Sorry if I led you up the wrong path, the spacers were fitted a while ago and I do not remember how long the original studs were.

As long as you can get a full nut on them you will have no problems.

What rims are they, they look thicker than stock.

Sorry if I led you up the wrong path, the spacers were fitted a while ago and I do not remember how long the original studs were.

As long as you can get a full nut on them you will have no problems.

yeah i can :) think il put some locktite on it just incase as bought it to use on my sprocket :)

The wheels are tight against the ears? Are they original Blaster hubs? Or are they Banshee-WArrior hubs, as they might have shorter studs due to aluminum wheels? I think as long as you have full contact with nut they should be fine. IIRC, ideally you should have half the diameter of the threads past the nut. Do you have washers on also?

The wheels are tight against the ears? Are they original Blaster hubs? Or are they Banshee-WArrior hubs, as they might have shorter studs due to aluminum wheels? I think as long as you have full contact with nut they should be fine. IIRC, ideally you should have half the diameter of the threads past the nut. Do you have washers on also?

not entirely sure buddy about hubs as i got them in a hydro conversion kit. i just have the nuts on them. also thats without the metal plate thing.. il double check and get a pic tomorrow of the hubs. knowing my luck they will be warrior hubs lol

just found my problem through google images and threw a picture i took of my hubs. appears to be warrior hubs. will this make a difference? or will i need the correct ones.

I think you are going to be fine.
My hub studs are pretty much flush with the nuts too, although I have thicker aluminum rims.

303346_10151004900195803_149466793_n.jpg

Many Yamaha front hubs are the same, interchangable. Your Warrior hubs will be fine.
Actually the calipers on most sport ATVs are the same too, just different mounts.
Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha,look them over carefuly but many are the same caliper, in case you need parts.

Steve

Last edited: