Anybody else got a pitbull that likes to ruin paint?

f697e99e.jpg

my brothers pit
6a7f625e.jpg

2b028439.jpg

i wasnt painting in my garage because theres these babies there

cbf8001c.jpg

450ac3fd.jpg

304d5e2c.jpg

Sweet looking PIT! Glad he likes blaster parts and not gay banshee parts!

BTW- you have sooooooo many nice toys, I wouldn't paint in the garage either! Yes I'm jealous that vette is sexy but that fastback is so much better IMO, yes i have a boner!

2b028439.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That is a scary ass dog! I can't help but imagining that dog coming after me, I know it never would but look at it's friggen muscles! Holy crap! :eek:

Sweet looking PIT! Glad he likes blaster parts and not gay banshee parts!

BTW- you have sooooooo many nice toys, I wouldn't paint in the garage either! Yes I'm jealous that vette is sexy but that fastback is so much better IMO, yes i have a boner!

dad restores cars vette is a 65 with an ls6 and fastback is a elnor car with full tci suspension and a shelby supersnake engine on the way! the guy he,s building it for has more money than he knows what to do with and the green one is a 72 cuda with a 6.1 hemi and c4 vette suspension the cuda is his

I was going to get my dogs ears cropped, but it was too expensive. As he grew older his ears developed into rosebud ears. I am glad I didnt crop them because I like the way dogs express themselves with their ears.

motoman, your dog also has what I call rosebud ears. I call them that because when the ears are relaxed neutral position, they remind me of rosebuds.