any good engine builders on here

blasterdude14

Apr 28, 2009
ohio
Hey guys i was wondering if there were any good engine builders on here that i could talk to about getting engine work done when i have the money. It will be a while before i get the money though. I want a aggresive trail job done because around here there is really nothing but trails and more trails. What could i expect to pay including shipping i live in ohio. Thanks to anyone who helps me out with this

Fabb is an overachiever he had enough characters to fulfill the 15 char minimum + he added 2 extras ! Thats a certain overachiever !

Dave.

I say go with flowtec he is right up by erie pa,not too far from us so you wouldnt have to ship,hell id take it up there if you wanted since im getting work done by him in the winter.

Its up to you,im just saying id go with flotech for the convienence of how close he is,if you have a problem you can take it to him and have him help you. Say you have kenedy or wildcard do it you cant take it to them.

thats true chris but i figure if i want the best work possible it be worth it to ship it out but i see what your saying. It will be a while before I have the money anyway so I got time to think about it.

fabb, be a rebel, complain! maybe you'll get some respect from the boss for sticking up for us. on the other hand, you could get deported to mexico for it...