another wisconsin guy!!!

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
Hey everyone, new to the forum and new to blaster's...
but not new to atv's been riding alot since spring of 08 ( yeah not that long but i have probably over 70 hours of ride time)

well we wil lstart with this.. im Aric i live in fond du lac wi. ( right on lake winnibago!) im 25, gettin married in june and have a 2 year old son who loves quads to!!! ( he has a foot powered plastic kfx700 and trys to steal my quads!)
anyways i i just bought a 01 blaster sunday night for $700 bucks!! motor redone fall of 07 at aperformance shor in hartford wi, I guess there is some stuff done to it, recipts say vortex piston and racing reed's and tuned, and i sure hope it is, cuz im not a small guy 5'11'' 250 pounds and this machine rips with me on it!! im sure its faster than my old 84 air cooled atc 250r!!!
.. anyways oil injection was removed and looks like tors was removed ( cant find the box for it).. all in all i love it!!!
i also have a 90 polaris trail boss 250cc 2 stroke 2wd which is technicly the wife's now.. also have owned a piped and jetter 85 honda atc 200x, 84 stock 250r and the trail boss

so that about covers it.. oh and apic of my machine the night i brought it home

768449606ac78e766.bmp

lol i no wat u mean welcomeI:I

thanks everyone!....

must say if it was not for the trail boss it would have been a long pushing of the blaster back to the trailer sunday. Came around a bend on the trail ( creek by the lake) came around corner in 3rd clicked 4th wapped the gas sideways down the creek hit 5th and let off coasting waiting for ppl to catch up and then the all worrying burrrr burr burrr br br br .. silence.. ran out of gas!! had to have the wife tow me almost a mile back to the trailer

Yes, Welcome to the forum. Always good to see people close by join (WI). Very nice find and an even nicer price. I am going to Iron Mountain, MI this weekend for some sled racing where a guy has a blaster for sale for $500. I really hope it looks like yours.

Yes, Welcome to the forum. Always good to see people close by join (WI). Very nice find and an even nicer price. I am going to Iron Mountain, MI this weekend for some sled racing where a guy has a blaster for sale for $500. I really hope it looks like yours.

thanks... yeah.. im in wi but quite a ways from from you... all though i do plan on being in that area.. sort of.. my brother live in white hall and work at black river falls prison.. and the wife and i plan on headin up there some time this summer to hit the trails!.. so if and when he head out that way. il have to drop you a line to come hit the trails with us

hope that $500 blaster is as nice as mine.. always nice to find good deals!

ill have to drop you a line to come hit the trails with us

hope that $500 blaster is as nice as mine.. always nice to find good deals!

Shawn, PM sent. This is the Blaster I picked up this summer for $300. This is the one that is giving me so much Piston trouble. I have since put on Moose Handlebars, Nerfs, fog lights, grips, carbon reeds. Now if I get it running, I'll be happy. Depending how this Ironwood, MI trip pans out, I may sell this machine.
sbtwmc.jpg

Reactions: skoobyj