amazing

I think its cool but I dont get what you mean about their riding. Thats how most people I know ride. Glad they are wearing full gear though.

ok honestly, ive been holding back from posting on here from that last incident, but id just like to say, the people on here sayin oh wtf anyone can ride like that your all cocky f*cks. honestly. stop being f*cking cocky and just talkin all this sh*t on here about how good you are. i dont ride dirtbikes, i have, and its not easy and i KNOW you f*ckers that just posted saying oh sh*t anyone rides like that, you can rip like those guys, especialy the guy on the yamaha. go fly through trees and fly up a 45 degree muddy, trenched hill from just going through a muddy river, then up onto a bank with a bunch of trees and close trails.

sparky, your still a dick, but im tryin to defend you here because these kids think they can trail ride like the guys in the vid.

and dont come back with a smart ass comment related to other sh*t about me. just come back saying i do ride like that, heres a video.

ok honestly, ive been holding back from posting on here from that last incident, but id just like to say, the people on here sayin oh wtf anyone can ride like that your all cocky f*cks. honestly. stop being f*cking cocky and just talkin all this sh*t on here about how good you are. i dont ride dirtbikes, i have, and its not easy and i KNOW you f*ckers that just posted saying oh sh*t anyone rides like that, you can rip like those guys, especialy the guy on the yamaha. go fly through trees and fly up a 45 degree muddy, trenched hill from just going through a muddy river, then up onto a bank with a bunch of trees and close trails.

sparky, your still a dick, but im tryin to defend you here because these kids think they can trail ride like the guys in the vid.

and dont come back with a smart ass comment related to other sh*t about me. just come back saying i do ride like that, heres a video.

uhhhh, its not impressive to me. Whats the big deal? Gerbil stop movin?

uhhhh, its not impressive to me. Whats the big deal? Gerbil stop movin?

Personally I call that B.S. until I see some video of you riding like that... If you can't prove it... It is not real !

For once in my life, i will actually agree with 89custom. Ive got a yz125 and no way in hell can i do that. I can ride it but not like that. IF you can do it, prove it. Other wise i dont believe you. There flying through those trails, and those are small. If any of you snowboard its like going into the glades. There hard to do, and not alot of people can do them, especially on a snowboard.

man, glades are my favorite! glades, parks, and double blacks are about all i ride anymore. tired of swervin around crappy skiers. it amazes me how one skier can take up a slope thats 30 feet wide....

Agreed they can ride, my buddy ride the same way, he grew up racing harescrambles, its crazy watching some of the sh*t he can do.

haha yeah man i know what you mean i was taken out by a skier because they don't look when they are going from side to side and just smacker into me when i was boarding.

And yes they can really ride. but to defend sparky he never said he could ride like that he just knows people who can, and i guess that if you ride all the time you could well be that good. But i don't know many dirt bikers so its hard for me to say how good they are but all i know is i can't ride like that lol.