87 trx 250 x????

Cmh156

Feb 18, 2009
Austintown,OHIO.
What do you guys think of these quads for woods riding? I can get one with this stuff.

4 wheeler newer front tires.Rear tires ok (usable) New Maijer plastic grey, seat has no tears . D.G nerf bars. After market Slip on exhaust. I have some extra parts to go with it.

For 400 bucks,supposedly runs good too. This would be perfect so i can redo my blaster and have something to ride with. And i hear these are pretty decent quads. I know a couple of you guys have them on here so if you can give me input id appreciate it,as i need something to ride while i redo my blaster for racing next year,and this is in my price range.

I think im going to he needs money bad and will more than likely take 300 possibly. Which will be amazing for me. Cause my blaster needs a rebuild soon too. And i need a quad to ride while i overhaul the damn thing.

weight really isnt that bad... wheelies on my 250x feel no diff than my blaster did, trail riding feels no diff, except that added ass load of torque to power out of corners, revers is nice to have on trails, hell pick it up throw a 34mm carb on it a uni filter and afull exhaust and you will sh*t your self!!!!!!
oh.. and dont be behind a modded one on loose trails.. you wil be eating dirt!!! my 250x gets traction at the trails i ride in 3rd!! the suspension feels better than a blaster and the hydro brakes are the sh*t!!!!!,

mine with a amature rider on it hung with a modded warrior, (nephew used it) im sure with me riding since ill push it harder than he will it would have easy walked the warrior

weight really isnt that bad... wheelies on my 250x feel no diff than my blaster did, trail riding feels no diff, except that added ass load of torque to power out of corners, revers is nice to have on trails, hell pick it up throw a 34mm carb on it a uni filter and afull exhaust and you will sh*t your self!!!!!!
oh.. and dont be behind a modded one on loose trails.. you wil be eating dirt!!! my 250x gets traction at the trails i ride in 3rd!! the suspension feels better than a blaster and the hydro brakes are the sh*t!!!!!,

mine with a amature rider on it hung with a modded warrior, (nephew used it) im sure with me riding since ill push it harder than he will it would have easy walked the warrior

About time you posted i was waiting for you too.. It has a pipe and filter already so ill just leave it alone,maybe some cosmetics. I hear the suspension is actually really nice and the brakes are nice too. Im a experienced rider so ill blast a warrior away. I blast my friends new eiger 400 away with my blaster,that only has 70 pounds of compression. I mean im not the best rider but im really good at riding and sh*t.

70 lbs of compression!? Sounds like its time for a rebuild
Yeah but it still runs and sh*t i think its more around 95-100 actually.
yeah i think you will like the 250x.. simmaler feel to a blaster since there onlyt 3-4 inches longer, and seating positing feels better.. you feel like your sitting lower

I think i will too,i ride my friends 250ex and i like it,suspension is 10x better than a blaster.

Just a question about a 250x, so the blaster is faster than the 250x? I got an oppurtunity to get a 250x reas. just needs some different plastic and the guy just rebuilt it and it quit running on him one day and he cant seem to figure out what it is so I am thinking about getting it. Just curious cuz Im really thinking about selling the blaster to get this thing and fix it up but would it be worth the time? My cousin just got a 300ex and I def. love the hydros, he's got a curtis sparks pipe on his but his is running like crap right now.

if it just ''stopped running' after the rebuild, he prob didnt put new timing set in and it jumped timing, could just need to re set the timing or worst case senario.. bent valves.. the 250x i had did that before i got it but it just jumped enough so it wouldnt run